"Three little words"

Seungjin(Seungmin x Hyunjin)

"Seungminnie!!! I love you!"
"I love you Minnie"
"Seungmin, I'm serious, I love you."

Seungmin couldn't understand how Hyunjin could say those three little words. He doubts Hyunjin knows how those three words make him feel, he melts into a puddle, he feels weak and he couldn't stand when Hyunjin tells him those three words. Honestly he never wanted to say them and just waited for the right time, but when Hyunjin says them every day he can't help but want to reply with those words too.

One day, Seungmin had enough and decided to say those words. One day when he and Hyunjin were cuddling. Seungmin decided that he had enough and finally wanted to tell his boyfriend of a year those three words he never said.

It was a cold night, no sounds, no words. Both Hyunjin and Seungmin didn't need to speak just to let each other knows they're love for one another. The small whizz of the tv playing a funny show that both adore, Brooklyn nine nine. Seungmin sat down in between Hyunjin's legs, his back pressed against his boyfriends chest and his boyfriends arms rested on his small waist. Hyunjin was leaned back into the bed, his chin on Seungmin's head, allowing him to have the smell of his shampoo reach his nose. He felt Seungmin shift on his lap. "Jinnie... can you remove your arms for a bit?" Hyunjin pouted but did as told, which led to Seungmin twisting himself and sitting right on Hyunjin's lap, his arms wrapped around his neck as he hid his face in his neck.

"I know you say this a lot but I've wanting to say it, yet I always held back..." Seungmin started, his breath fanned Hyunjin's nec. "I wanted to tell you that I love you, Jinnie." Seungmin finished, which left Hyunjin speechless, shocked and filled with a lot of love. He knew his younger boyfriend wouldn't say those three words until he found the right time, which seemed to be now. "Jinnie?" Seungmin's small whisper got him out of his thoughts, as he stared at his boyfriend on his lap. "Minnie, look at me." Hyunjin whispered, not wanting to ruin the mood. Seungmin got his head out of the crook of Hyunjin's neck and looked up at him with those eyes, the eyes that seemed to have the whole galaxy. The eyes that stared at his own world.

Hyunjin cupped his cheeks, a soft smile on his lips. "I love you too, Minnie." Hyunjin whispered softly before leaning in, pecking his boyfriends lips softly. They continued doing that, whispering small i love yous as they kissed. The tv was nothing but background noise, the moon that lit up the room illuminated both's skin, which allowed them to see each other with the angelic glow of the moon. They didn't stop, all they wanted was just to be with each other, the world didn't exist. It was just them in their little bubble, just them alone.

~~~The End~~~

Words: 510