Part 2-Aquaintences

One Friday, I got off of work early and didn't really have much to do. It was noon, a payday, and I was bored. I parked my car at a grocery store near my job and though about my next move while waiting for the traffic to die out. I was thinking of something I could do that was inexpensive and entertaining.

"I guess I'll visit the coffee shop to pass time".

I drove back on the road and headed downtown. By now traffic had slowed down so it took about 20 minutes to get there.

I parked my car  and locked it. I only grabbed by keys and my debit card and walked in. It was slow as usual with an older attractive lady on the hefty side working the bar area. There was one other customer in the back looking at lotions.

Lady: Good afta' noon

Me: Hello

Lady: How can I 'elp ya'

Me: Just browsing, I'll have a small berry smoothie

Lady: No problem, hang tight darlin' I'll be right back

I paid her and went in the back to look at the body oils and soaps. I noticed to my right were the teas for seasonal allergies-which i suffered from terribly.

Me: Excuse me, have you tried these?

Lady: Yes, they are pretty good for congestion etc.

She came from behind the bar. She was about 5'10, pretty olive skin, maybe 280 lbs, with an hourglass figure and a very prominent bosom and behind.

Lady: You sick hun?

Me: Just allergies, nothing major.

Lady: Aww Aww, well i'm sorry to hear that- tell you what, I'll fix you up something on the house dear.

Me: Thanks!

As she walked away  I noted her thick black hair cut in a pixie cut and perfect large hips. She went behind the counter and turned her back while she fidgeted with something I couldn't see. I didn't pay it much mind as I continued to look at the soaps and other products.

Breastmilk soap. Interesting. It was a few shades lighter than buttermilk and pasty looking.

She returned with a to go cup with a warm milky substance adorned with chamomile flowers and other sweet fragrant herbs. It was a really pretty drink.

Lady: Here you go hun, drink it warm.

Me: It's so pretty, what is it?

Lady: It's all natural made with love

I smiled and didn't think much of it. She waited until i finished before she moved. Her top three buttons on her blouse was undone and her bra was showing slightly. It wasn't like that earlier.

The drink was thick and sweet. There were notes of honey and herbs. I felt relief in my nasal passages.

Me: Do you sell this like you sell the teas?

Lady: Well, um, no but there's more if you want.

Me: Okay, so how ca-

Lady: Well first let me introduce myself. Call me Ms. Barbara. What's your name hun?

Me: Jordan

Barbara: well come in the back Jordan, I want to show you something.

I put my cup down and followed her into a little room with a lot of pictures on the wall and decor. Must be the business office.

Barbara: Have a seat, sweetie.

I sat down in the large office chair in the corner and kind of swiveled to and fro slightly while she closed the door behind her. She locked the door [at this moment I don't know what to expect]. She kept her back turned to me and I could tell she was undoing the buttons on her blouse and I heard her unhook her bra clasp from the front.