Part 9- Mama's company

I continued to nurse at Mama's breasts as she stared down at be from her mountains of breast . She removed her breast from my lips for a second and rolled over to put her robe on. At the same time there was a knock at the front door. She jumped up excitedly and quickly primped her hair.

Mommy: Mommy has a visitor, I want her to meet my baby girl. Hurry and get up so she can see you.

I quickly got up and followed her.

Mommy answered the door and greeted a short shapely asian lady. Possibly in her late 40s. it was hard to tell due to her flawless rosy complexion. Her name was Sandra and she worked at the thrift store across the street from the  coffee shop. she was about 5'5 with a small waist and large bottom. She had a very large chest for her height.

Sandra: Well 'ellooooo who is this?

Me: Barbara is my mommy now

Sanda: So this is the baby I've heard so much about

I smiled and Sandra began to take her jacket off and put her house slippers on. I was ready for her to go so I can go back to nursing but instead I was in for a surprise.

Sandra: Would the baby like to cuddle with Auntie Sandra?

Barbara: Baby go get comfy with Auntie in the room while I make a few drinks.

I nodded and Sandra grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was obviously a frequent visitor. She jumped in the bed and I caught a whiff of her floral scented perfume and freshly washed hair. As she flopped down I noted the size of her breasts were greater than what the jacket had been hiding.

I shyly sat down next to her and she playfully grabbed me and pulled me her in a big hug. As I flopped down she was on her back and the undersized shirt she had on failed to cover her left breast in this position. She had huge areolas and tough pink nipples.

Sandra: What a sweet baby. OOooppss! looks like Auntie's left titty wants to meet you. She pulled her top down more and positioned it near my lips.

Sandra: Suck on Auntie's titty baby. You'll love it.

She leaned over more and held me tightly as she popped a titty in my mouth while rubbing my butt cheeks.