Part 7-Latch

There I sat, with two nipples waiting for me to be sucked. I had no idea what to do, but I knew that she would guide me.

Barbara: Suck my titties baby, I'll coach you

Me: Yes Mama

Barbara: Lay down and open your mouth!

I did as I was told and she shifted her weight as she leaned on her right side to present her breasts. She lifted my chin and shoved her left nipple deep into my mouth. I felt her reach for my waist and adjust me to where I was facing her bosom and her arm was around me, squeezing my buttocks.

I tried to draw milk from the nipple a few times with no luck until she adjusted my head.

MMMMMmmmmm my baby...

I looked up at her, red lipstick and dark hair framing her face as I nursed from her creamy white breast.

Barbara: Suck Mama's titty right! Bite my nipple a bit!

Several light spankings accompanied her orders. Finally her milk began to flow freely. It was sweet and slightly nutty in flavor. As i had her breast in my mouth she kissed my cheek and forehead.I wrapped my arms around her thick waist and held her tight.

Barbara: Mama's baby is sucking on her big titties isn't she!?.

Me: MMmmHmmmm

I had to take a break, I had gotten at least of cup of milk thus far and I needed to breathe. I laid on my back and she did as well, leaning over to kiss my cheek and squeeze me tightly.

Barbara: We shall take a break for now, but we have to drain my other breast completely. I will not be disappointed, do you understand?

I shook my head yes.

Barbara: Come lay on my breasts, I want to feel your warmth.