Tit for Tat

Sandra was enjoying the attention and loved the way I pulled and sucked at her breast. After a few minutes Mommy cleared her throat obviously becoming irritated.

Mommy: well Sandra, what is your evening looking like? Me and baby haven't finished nursing.

Sandra: oh erm, I was going to stay awhile and feed-
Mommy: Sandra, no offense but I'm ready to breastfeed my baby girl alone. I just wanted you to meet her .

Sandra hugged me close and released me, breast hanging inches from my face.

You like my titty? Sandra said.

I nodded and she smiled. She got up and put her breasts away, obviously wanting more time. She got ready to go, breast halfway empty. She let herself out.

Mommy was getting impatient and leaned over, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into her. Her pale breast bulged over her bra ready to escape again. She held me tight while talking to me.

Mommy: nurse on Mommy ok , I know u liked Sandra's big titties but Mommy makes milk just for you.

With that she pushed me back into the bed, with me on my back and her sideways draping a breast between my face and neck, so that I could easily turn and suck.  She kissed my cheeks  and head as I sucked away.

I nursed for about an hour and was ready to nap, I could tell the breasts were less tense and hung on her chest beautifully. Nipples protruding in a motherly fashion