Part 6- The Arrival

I pulled up to a quaint little townhome with ferns hanging from the balcony above. It was an older, yet adorable property that was clean and well maintained.  When I parked in the driveway, the porch light was turned on and Barbara came outside in her robe to tell me to park inside the garage.

Barbara: Well hello there my baby! Muah

Me: Hey Ms Barb-

Barbara: Mama, it's Mama from now on, remember? You will be sucking from my breasts. Act like it...

Me: Mybad..

Barbara: let me help you take these things down and come inside. I have everything set up for your comfort.

When I walked in there was a cozy living room with a large dining area and kitchen not far from it. The lights were dim. Barbara guided me into the den that had a large bed adorned with pillows and a canopy. There was a TV area as well but the main focus was how beautifully decorated it was.

Barbara: Make yourself comfortable and get changed, I will do the same.

I went into the little half bath in the den and changed into my pjs. I was fresh and kind of nervous about what may occur.

Barbara, I mean Mama came in the room about 10 minutes later with a red lace nursing bra and high waisted panties. on her shoulders was a black lace robe that left nothing to the imagination.

Barbara: Okay hunny, get in the bed and get comfortable, Mamas breasts are ready to have some attention.

I took in the whole view, her wide matured hips and protruding ass cheeks, large ripe breasts, and defined waist. With each movement, her beautiful breasts swayed and wobbled. Nipples poking against the fabric waiting to escape.

I got in the bed and nestled between a few pillows and under the soft blanket. Barbara climbed in too facing me. She reached out and stroked my baby hairs around my temples and leaned in to kiss my forehead with her snow white red lips.

The lights were very dim but lit enough to be able to see full details. She unbuttoned each flap on her nursing bra and out fell two engorged waxy pale breasts adorned with a nipple the size of a gumdrop.

Barbara: My titties have been aching for you my baby.Play with them now!

She was laying on her side facing me and turned on her back. The two large globes lolled heavily  as she changed positions and she pulled me gently on top of her. She reached behind my head and squeezed me between her breasts tightly before leaning in to kiss my cheeks.

Barbara: Yes! get aquainted with them my baby, I want you to touch and squeeze them for a while.

She let go of my head and sat up a little while I was still sitting on top of her. Bouncing her breast loose from the nursing bra altogether, I was able to see their full glory. They had a teardrop shape and reached almost to her bellybutton.