Part 3-Up Close and Personal

I hesisated. I didn't understand how this escalated to this point and why this was happening. Her button down was now fully undone and she turned around.

Barbara: Now, baby  I been watching you come in here for months and I've waited for the chance to get you alone to talk.  You look so innocent and sweet- I just feel like you need to be taken care of and spoiled.

Me. Wtf is going on? What are you-

Barbara: Shhh!

She sat down in front of me and let her bra fall to the floor and she pushed her shirt off of her shoulders to reveal two huge, plump breasts adorned with a moist puffy nipple with a web of veins surrounding them.

Barbara: That warm drink I gave you earlier was my breastmilk. I've induced my own lactation and I need someone to give it all too and more.

Me: I don't unders-

Barbara: Be my baby. Hun, I'm 50 years old and I've always wanted to have a younger, cute woman at my breast on demand. Now, I have two big loving G cups to give you. Why don't you think it over baby.

I looked down, in awe and fear at the same time. She scooted forward in her chair and made her breasts slightly jiggle then embraced me tightly. She pushed my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

Me: Wait-

Barbara: Shhshhh my baby just say yes. I will give you everything you want. All you have to do is nurse on Mama's titties when you have time. I make an abundance of milk. Come on, give it a thought.

She cupped her right breast in her hand and began to knead it.  After a few seconds a firm stream of milk shot out passed my head. Again she hugged me, making sure to place my face near her nipple. I gave in and hugged her back nodding yes.