Part 5-The Preparation

On my way home I recapped on what had happened earlier. Somewhat confused, yet somewhat fulfilled.  Secretly I had always caught myself gazing at large bosoms of women in public. I never thought that I would find myself actually being able to experience the closeness of something as wild as being held lovingly as I suckle on a firm, erect nipple.

I got home and immediately texted her. After about an hour she responded.

B: Hey darlin, what time will you be over

Me: About 8. Is that okay with you

B: Make it 8:30, I need to make a quick run to Target and get a few things. Are you spending the night hun?

I thought about it for a few minutes, I mean IDK this woman. It's bad enough I'm actually even going to her house.

Me: Umm I'll see, it'll be a few hours for sure. I'll bring a bag just in case.

Barbara: Okay hun, I'm about to get in the tub.

I had some Cookie Monster PJs that I had bought on clearance a few months ago. I put them in my bag along with a few toiletries.

I washed and styled my hair in two curly pigtails as requested. I took a bath and sprayed on a fruity scent before slipping into a fresh loose t shirt and leggings before heading out.

At 7:45 I loaded my overnight bag up and my makeup kit just in case.

At 8:05 I turned off all the lights in my house except for the living room and jumped in my car.

I texted Barbara to let her know I was on the way and drove towards her townhome. It wasn't far from the coffee shop, about a mile behind it in a nice, older neighborhood.