Part 4-Terms and Conditions

Barbara: Well now, it's settled. You're my baby and you will address me as Mama in and out of public. It is now your responsibility to suckle my breasts as needed when we are together. I will address you as my baby.

Me: Yes, Mama

Barbara: And when you come over to spend time with Mama, bring a change of pajamas. I want your hair to be in two curly puffs.

Me: Ok Mama

Barbara: Perfect, now here's my phone number and address. When you are free from work, text mama to set up suckle time.

I took her information down and saved it into my phone as she remain seated in front of me, nipples and breasts sticking out insanely from her chest. For a woman her age, she was quite shapely with flawless skin. Her nipples were the color of nude lipstick, and her breasts were large and slightly pendulous, forming large orbs filled with veins.

After I was done she hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. I hugged her back and we stayed in an embrace for about two minutes. It felt intensely maternal and that was how she baited me in. I felt safe, protected.

Barbara: My baby, come over tonight so Mama can feed you, I must go back to work.

Me: Yes Mama

She released me from the hug, and kissed my cheek. Still topless, she stood up and reached out for me, inviting my face into her dense cleavage.

Barbara: Kiss Mama's nipples my baby

I kissed both moist nipples and she re-buttoned her blouse as if nothing happened.

I grabbed my purse and left. Driving home, I thought about what the night would entail.