The breaking of an Arc

Gwen was pacing back and fourth around the fire that the others had set up, "Gwen! stop! now your making me worried!" Dew yelled to her teammate "i'm sorry! but what else am I suppose to do!? not worry!?" Gwen asked "I don't see why you guys are worried. those people in the tent said they were his friends, so why worried?" Octavia asked "did you not listen to what he told us last night?" Nebula asked her red haired teammate and as Octavia remembered what he said about his friends abandoning him "oh...right" Octavia said with a bit of embarrassment "yeah, for all we know they are some of those friends" Nebula said with hint of anger, she had already figured out why Jaune was kicked out of beacon, then she looked at her fellow captain "Brawnz" she said and Brawnz looked to Nebula "you already know why Jaune was kicked out of beacon right?" she asked him and Brawnz paused for a second as did everyone else, Brawnz shook his head yes and everyone now wanted to know, why was now injured Blonde boy kicked out of Beacon, "why he was kicked out?" Nebula asked Brawnz "he should tell you that himsel-" but he was cut off by may "FUCK NO! I am not waiting for when he's ready to tell us, we need to know and we need to know now brawnz!" may yelled "he was kicked out for having fake transcripts" said a voice and everyone turned to see that it was the girl Coco, "he was kicked out for having fake transcrpts? and his friend abandoned him for that?" Gwen asked "well not all of them abandoned him...my teammate velvet, the faunas, tried to still be his friend, because he had helped her with her bully problem, but the rest of his friends had left him behind in the dirt" Coco told the two teams and there was silence, "well that a bunch of bullshit!" Dew yelled, this made Coco look surprised "just because he cheated his way in doesn't make him a bad person! hell most of us here have done more terrible things here then that!" Dew yelled "I use to be a bandit for Monty sake! i killed people!" Dew yelled, Both teams knew about that but they never thought she would tell a stranger about it "rather Vale and his friends need a fucking brain scan or the whole place is full of fucking idiots! because some of here have fake transcripts!" Dew yelled again "it's true..." Gwen said "yeah..." both Nolan and May said. the fact that they just told certain things about themselves to Coco astonished her, but she smiled "well good for you guys, you really are people that can look past his old mistakes" Coco said, "he's also awake, so if you want to go see him-" but before she could finish, both teams got up and ran to the tent "-now would be the time" Coco finished and turned to see them running with a smile on her face, "i hope you can trust them soon Jaune...i hope you tell them what they did to you" coco finished, remembering what Team RWBY, NPR and his own family did...

As the two teams ran into the tent they saw bandages around Jaune's entire torso, and on his arm where the Gustave bit him, but they noticed the the bandages around his torso were old and the ones covering Jaune's back had the most. Jaune looked to them with a bit of surprise but just continued putting on his shirt, he was done but it hurt because of...That. "Hey guys" Jaune said bluntly and when he turned around he was slapped in the face, It was Gwen, "you fucking moron! You could have died!! I don't need you death on my hands!" She yelled and then slapped him again, "yeah...Got it....I'm sorry for worrying you" he told her, Gwen then had a faint blush on her face "just dont do that again! Cause if you die so do we" Gwen told him and he nodded. "So whats the plan now?" May asked "were still going for the mountains and after that well head back to Shade" Jaune told her "and what happens if we run into bandits or more Grimm like the Gustave?" asked Dew "well...I'll come up with a better plan then" Jaune said smiling that goofy smile which made Gwen, Nebula and May blush. They packed there things and were rady to head out, but then CFVY stopped them, "Jaune take care of yourself" Yatsuhashi said and Jaune nodded, Coco then approached Jaune, "Arc...do your best...and I'll tell them that we saw you" and Jaune just looked at them "Coco you have my number but don't give it to them" he said "I wouldn't dream of it, but I gave it to Velvet" "thats fine....bye Coco" and with thats said Coco nodded and they went their separate ways...