News from Vacuo!?

Team CFVY jad just arrived back to beacon and Ruby ran to them and gave Coco a hug, Coco hugged back. The two had become really close after what had happend to Jaune. Because of what happened to Jaune and Yang not letting her go to help him, Ruby disowned Yang as her older sister and even refuses to sleep any where near yang and Weiss or Ren, Nora and Pyrrha. Ruby was struggling and didn't have anyone to talk to till Coco came and asked her what was wrong, when Coco had heard wjat had happend to the blonde Knight she was horrified. Coco basically became a new sister to Ruby. "Im so glade you guys are back from Vacou! So how was it!? Did you get me anything!?" Ruby asked Coco just smiled "I did Red but your going to have to wait, I nedd to talk to the Headmaster, I found someone Interesting while in Vacou" Coco said and with her team went to Ozpins office, Ruby was confused but very interested, so she was going to follow them.
Blake was on her way back from the library and was think about talking to Ruby, they haven't spoken for a month, she didn't knw why but Yamg and Weiss said not to worry about it, she was also wondering what happend to Jaune but Pyrrha told her Jaune had left the school because he decided being a huntman wasn't for him. However Blake didn't believe that, Everytime she was around Jaune he always talked about being a Hero and trying to be better, but Jaune just gave up after all he learned? It was crazy.

She was walking past Ozpins office when she heard something interesting, she stopped and listened to the door, "who did you find in Vacou Ms. Adel?" Ozpin asked "it was Jaune headmaster, and he was with shade students" she heard both Ozpin and Coco talk, Jaune in Vacou? But he lived in Vale and why was in another huntsman school? "Why was Mr. Arc with shade students?" Goodwitch asked "because he's apart of them now, dont you two act stupid, we know what happend Ruby told us" Coco said "what is she talking about Ozpin?" Goodwitch asked, 'why is Jaune now in shade academy if he didn't want to be a huntsman anymor' Blake thought to herself "you really don't know? Do you Ms. Goodwitch?" and Blake heard the room go quite "Ozpin what happened to Mr. Arc!?" Goodwitch cried and Ozpin sighed "the Arc Family took him out and bith teams RWBY and NPR were present while the Arcs branded Jaune a Traitor to the family" Ozpin said "and they Branded him alright, gots a big burned Brand mark on his whole back" Coco said "and Ozpin let it happen..." Coco said with Venom in her voice "YOU WHAT!?!?" Goodwitch screamed, Blake gasped and could barly stomach the information, "Glenda I-" but before Ozpin could say another word Blake heard a loud thud in the room, "How dare you let that happen to the boy!?!? How dare you let Jaune go through that!?" She cried "you said we needed him here and surrounded by friends and not let his family get involved with him here! Yet you turn your back on him!" she yelled, "Glenda... You need to understand that I needed him gone... You know as much as I do that he wasn't doing good here..." Ozpin said "well you should have seen him in Vacou" Coco said "what do you mean?" Ozpin asked "he took on a Gustave by himself and killed Grimm like he was already a skilled hunter" Coco said "but how is that possible? Jaune was failing in combat class" Goodwitch said "well he did something for the month he was gone because he almost gave my team a run for our money" Coco said, Ozpin looked to them "you may leave" he said and Blake walked away from the door and acted like she didnt hear anything and then CFVY came out and saw Blake, "hey guys" she said and Coco looked at her, she already Knew Blake was gone during the Jaune Inncedent so didn't blame her, "hey Blake" she said and she walked away Blake then busted inside Ozpins office and looked at them, "is it all true headmaster!?" blake cried and the two teachers looked at her "yes Ms. Belladonna its all true about Mr. Arc...." Ozpin sighed and Blake was angry, "you let him be branded like an animal!" she yelled "like a slave!" she cried again and Goodwitch looked at Ozpin with a dark mood, "Ms. Belladonna please I must ask you to leave, there is something I must do" he said but Blake didnt move "like what? Beg Shade's headmaster to bring him back because he's useful now!?" Blake yelled and Ozpin sighed "no of course not I-" "no! That is exactly why! I know it and even Ms. Goodwitch knows it!" Blake yelled "i thought we could trust you headmaster... To keep us safe... But your like everyone else in this world... You only want the people that you see fit to help you or that you can use to play with..." Blake yelled and she left.

Goodwitch looked at Ozpin, and she was about to step out of the office, "Glenda to you think I am a fool?" he asked and Glenda looked to him, "you knew Mr. Arc faked his transcripts before even I yet you kept him here and didn't tell me about his lack in education on Grimm or his comabr skills. You wouldn't do that for just any student... Unless he was-" "Don't YOU dare! You say one more thing about him and I will push you out that window and let you fall!" Goodwitch yelled and slammed the door closed. Ozpin sighed "so she knew all along about Mr. Arc..." Ozpin sighed and looked on his computer to see Lagertha Shade's contact on it, He was about to call when he heard sirens blaring, he looked out of his window office to see smoke coming from Vale City, he was worried "oh no..." he said and called all hunters to head to Vale and help the city, it was under attack...

Glenda Goodwitch had heard the sirens blare but didn't care. She was in her office crying, because she was looking at a picture, taken during a Sonogram that had happen many years ago. 17 years ago to be exact....