the Plan

Jaune Woke up in the infirmary of the school. He looked to see Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood were around his bed. Jaune smiled and got up and looked to the three adults in front of him,

"so did You find my help valuable?" Jaune asked them

Ozpin took a sip from his mug and nodded, "yes we did. Mercury Black has been arrested but his teammates seem to have fled, But James assures that he will find them and stop whatever plot they are forming" Ozpin told Jaune

Jaune nodded and sat up. He had told Ozpin about the fight with Coco and Yasuhashi, He also told the rest of them that he had followed Cinder and were looking for a girl named Amber. Ironwood and Ozpin had asked Jaune to prove this in any way. Jaune had told them about Mercurys fake legs but there was no such thing on his student file from Mistral. Ozpin asked to show proof and Jaune said that he would and that he also heard they were gonna plant a bomb under the stadium but he told them not to do anything about it till he and Mercury were done fighting. Jaune, however, was the one who made the bomb part. He needed to show them that Cinder and the rest of her team were indeed trouble, and he couldn't prove that just by giving Ozpin and the rest a robotic leg and Bam! they're all arrested. It wouldn't happen like that. So Jaune staged the whole Bomb part and the rest just happened.

Jaune did what needed to be done. Even if he had to lie. Jaune wasnt finished tho. Mercury had confessed to other things. Such as he, Cinder, and Emerlad exposing his transcripts as well as turning his friends against him.

Jaune was heading to the arena where all of Team RWBY, NPR, NDGO, and BRNZ were waiting. Jaune was going to have a tapk with them. But he was also going to get some revenge as well. Expecily to Her...