I'd Love to

the match that Coco and Yatsuhashi had lost to was brutal. From the beginning, it was a one-sided match. Jaune knew that. Mercury and Emerald had looked like they were fighting to kill. Jaune knew that as well. It was the look that they gave when fighting. something wasn't right about those two, and nothing was right about their team leader. Jaune glanced at her during the fight, not only had she looked crazy but she looked at every player like they were a game board piece.

"-ne, hey Jaune" said a voice to Jaunes right

he looked over to see Gwen, she looked at him with a smile.

"I'm sorry, what was it you wanted Gwen?" he asked her

"I was wondering if you wanted to head to the festival grounds and get something to eat?" she asked, "or are you gonna keep staring at that girl?" 

Jaune then froze, he hadn't realized he looked that obvious. he looked the Woman he was looking at before and this time, she was looking right back at him. Her eyes burning like fire. but not in a beautiful way. her eyes burned like the fires of destroyed homes and burning corpses.

Jaune looked back at Gwen and smiled, "sure let's get something to eat" he said and they began to walk away.

Nebula was sparing against Nolan, was trying to block Nebulas sword from cutting him, he was blocking well but he couldn't fight back. his weapon was more like a spear, he could only stab with it. Nebula, on the other hand, was doing just fine, her swordsmanship had improved thanks to Jaune's teachings. When she added the blade to the crossbow, she at first just thought of it as a second weapon that she could use as a surprise, but since her crossbow string was always a target and it kept taking hits, Nebula tried her best to use the secret blade. But she was never really good at it. Until he came along.

"Alright! you win" cried Nolan who was breathing heavily

Nebula retracted the blade and holstered her Crossbow.

Nebula looked at Nolan with a smug smirk, "you really need to try and hit me" She said

Nolan scoffed, "easy for you to say," he said, putting his weapon to his side "I can't even land a hit with this thing," he said

"ever thought about upgrading your weapon?" she asked back

Nolan fell silent

"I'll take that as a no" Nebula said with a smirk

Nolan looked at her, "hey? can I ask you something?" 

Nebula raised an eyebrow at this, "sure" she said and drank from a water bottle

"is um...is Gwen... *sigh* does Gwen like Jaune?"

Nebula choked on her water, but she swallowed it and coughed

"um? you ok?" 

Nebula looked back at Nolan

"What Kind of question is that!? of course she likes him!" she said

at the response to his question, Nolan looked a little sad, Nebula noticed this

"wait... don't tell me..." she began and Nolan looked down

"you like Gwen!" she cried

Nolan just blushed and Nebula began to laugh,

"Hey, it's not funny! I see the way you look at Jaune to!" he yelled before covering his mouth

Nebula froze in her tracks. she Looked to the boy. the two said nothing for almost a minute

"or-"

"it's fine"

Nebula then grabbed her stuff and left the room.

Jaune and Gwen were having a great time. Gwen loved that she was having fun with Jaune and Jaune was the same. Gwen looked at him. His blonde hair. His blue eyes. His goofy smile. She loved it. Every. Single. Thing.

Jaune looked to Gwen. He saw a caring woman, a best friend, and Someone he could love. Gwen was always kind to him. She always made sure he was ok. She was always there when he needed someone to talk to. So was Nebula.

"hey Jaune" Gwen called

"yeah?" Jaune replied

Gwen stopped and looked to him, "I wanted ask you something..." she told him

Jaune looked at her, He knew what she was going to ask. 

"I wanted to know... if you wanted to go on a date, with me" she said

Jaune looked at her. He looked at her and smiled.

"Gwen" he said

Gwen looked at him, she was a bit scared.

"I love too" Jaune said

Gwen smiled and she walked up to Jaune

"then you won't mind if I do this..." she said

Gwen placed her hands on Jaune's Face and kissed him. Jaune wrapped his arms around her waist.

Cinder hacked into the Tournement database and began to pick who would be the first to fight in the 1v1 fights. She then remebered the boy. She remembered that his file said he was bad at combat and his semblance was still unlocked. Yet he beat the champion, Pyrrha Nikos and His semblance was one she had never seen before. He also looked at her with a look she knew all to well. He knew who she was, who she truly was. She needed to kill him. and she knew who could to it, and with the help of Emerald, she would Kill him.