Arc of the Nebula

It was Night In Vacuo, Jaune and Co. were getting over the mountains, it was raining heavily and Mud was also a huge problem, they would slip sometimes and have to try and catch up with the others, so Nebula told everyone to tie a rope around their waist's so that they could't get separated, so they got into a group of three and tied the rope, Jaune, Nebula and Roy were tied together, and they were behind the others since they offered to carry the rest of the supplies, Brawnz looked up to see that they were almost on the other side of the mountain "Hey! We're almost there! just a little more!" Brawnz yelled to the others and they nodded, as they continued to climb Lightning had struck the ground near them, which cause some large rocks to fall and roll down, "be careful!" Brawnz yelled and they began to walk faster, but lightning struck next to them again and made more rocks tumble down, some managed to roll near them but they just stepped to the side and dodged them, they decide to run to make sure that didn't happen but lightning struck right in front of them and the rocks rolled down, "watchout!" Dew yelled and her, Nolan, and May jumped out of the way, but the rock headed straight for Roy, he managed to get out of the way but Nebula was hit by it and it caused her to fall which made Jaune fall as well as Roy. More rocks were heading down the mountain and the other two groups managed to get a safe distance, but they saw that the other three were struggling, "we need to help them!" Octavia yelled, "How!?" Gwen cried, the rocks kept falling and one managing to hit Jaune over the head which mad him almost blackout but he managed to get back and tried to head up next to Roy, but then a rock had hit Nebula, she got knocked out and fell, her body weight holding both Jaune and Roy back, whats worse is that the mud underneath them was beginning to make them slip, so if they didn't move they would be swept back to the bottom of the mountain, the two could grab her or risk them both falling to the bottom, "Jaune! what the hell are we going to do!? we can't get her and we can't drag her back up!?" Roy yelled, Jaune knew what he was suggesting "we are not cutting her lose!" Jaune yelled back "it's the only way!" Roy said and Jaune was looking back to her and she was laying there with her forehead bleeding, Jaune pulled out his sword and quickly cut his rope that connected to Roy, "JAUNE!!" Roy cried and Jaune was swept by the river of mud and managed to grab Nebula, he held her close as they tumbled down the steep mountain.

Nebula woke up with her head was hurting like she was hungover during her acceptance into Shade, she looked around to see some dead bushes and trees,she tried to get up but something was holding onto her tightly, she looked up to see Jaune, with a couple of bruises on his face and some dried blood on his nose, she then noticed that there was some dried on her hnds and on Jaune's armor where her head was. she managed to wiggle a little out of Jaunes grasp which caused him to wake up, he looked at her and she looked at him, "hey, last night was fun" Nebula's said with a sly smirk and Jaune just groaned and let go of her, "it's to early for that" he said and got up and looked around seeing that some of there supplies were scattered and destroyed, "what happened?" Nebula asked "you got hit by a falling rock during the storm last night, Roy wanted to cut you lose and have us both leave you, but I cut mine and we both fell" Jaune told her "why the hell did you do that?" she asked half serious and half curious, "I told you guys that your my friends, and if anything happened to you, i'm sure Gwen would be crying and never forgive me" he said "not to mention I don't turn my back on friends" Jaune said with a little bit of  bitter tone. "well now what? it took us almost three hours to get up that mountain, what do we do when we get to the other side?" she asked, "I'll give Brawnz or Nolan a call on the radio and tell them that were ok and to meet us at the town that's at least a day from here" he told her, "there's a town a day from here?" she asked "yeah, looked on the map, there's a small town over the mountains that's used for farming" he said, "so we might be able to get some sleep on a real bed?" Nebula asked with a gleeful smile, "maybe" Jaune said, "well then, lets get as much of the supplies that still works and whatever food we can fine that's good and head out" she said with confident smile "glade to see your still happy and well" Jaune said with a faint smile but then hissed in pain as he felt a sting from his Gustave bite "Oum knows i'm not" he said and the gathered up the supplies and food that was good...