forgive us?

Jaune was in the Arena, inside the Arean as well was Pyrrha. Teams BRNZ, NDGO, RWBY, and (P)NR, and now it was time to settle the score.

"let's do this Pyrrha, juts like the old days" Jaune told her

"If this what's I have to do to forgive us here and Beacon then fine," Pyrrha said

they readied their weapons. Jaune pulled out Croceas mors, ready to strike. Pyrrha pulled out Miló and Akoúo̱. Jaune then combined both Blake and Sun's Semblances becoming solid clones that could vanish (kinda like Naruto) and charged at Pyrrha and then making clones. Pyrrha jumped around and couldn't tell which of the three was the real Jaune. The three Jaune's attacked her, she fought them off with ease, but then after dispatching of them, she had heard the sound of glass breaking and saw that her surroundings were not really what they were. Everyone outside had been looking in shock as well, From what they saw, Instead of Pyrrha easly dispatching of the three clones Jaune's, they had seen her get overwhelmed and kicked around. Now that the illusion was broken, the real Jaune had came from behind her and slashed at her. She used her semblance and pushed it away, causing Jaune to tumble behind her, she turned quickly and kicked in his direction, her kick landed, sending Jaune backward and into a wall. Jaune got up and dropped both his shield and Croceas Mors, Pyrrha was confused but held Milo and Akouo tightly. Jaune's eye's turned white and the end of his hairs began to burn like fire. Jaune was now using Yang's semblance, but since he didn't really know Yang's fighting style he had watched her fight with the help of another semblance. All thanks to a Little Rabbit. Jaune kicked off the ground and headed for Pyrrha, landing a blow on her shield, pushing her back, Jaune then used a barrage of kicks and attacks to fast for Pyrrha to see, landing a couple of blows on the red-warrior. Pyrrha used her semblance once again and pushed Jaune up in the air and then throwing him into the wall. Jaune fell with a hard thud and slowly got up. Pyrrha took another defensive position but Jaune held up his hand and wiped some blood off his lips.

"You know? I kinda miss having my ass kicked" Jaune chuckled, He looked to Pyrrha and smiled "you win" Jaune told her.

they all left the arena and met up with RWBY, (P)NR, BRNZ, and NDGO.

"so have you really forgiving us?" Weiss asked

Jaune looked to her and sighed, "not completely, but I wanna say... 40% of myself has forgiven you" Jaune told them "it's gonna take some time to trust you all again, and I still won't forget how you all called me your friend and watched me suffer, without helping"

the two teams from beacon winced

"But, I've learned that maybe focusing on the past, wanting to become a hero, showing everyone that I'm the coolest, or even trying to get a date with terrible pickup lines, may not be what I matter now," Jaune told them

"so..." Gwen began, walking to his side and holding his hand in front of them "what does matter?" She asked

Jaune looked to her and smiled, "You, Nebula, Brawnz, Dew, Octavia, Nolan, May, and Roy, and them as well" Jaune told her "I may be a failure to the Arcs I may have been born into that family and I didn't have a say in the matter, but this is the Family I choose, the one I want" Jaune told them all

Gwen smiled and kissed his forehead, he kissed her back. Brawnz smiling and Nebula giving a small smirk.

"I'm Jaune," Jaune told them "I'm not an Arc, I'm not a King-slayer, and I'm not a cheater. I'm just Jaune now, Jaune Arc lived in Vale, attended beacon to become a huntsmen, but now, there is no Jaune Arc, that was past me, right now I just the see bright future, I'm starting a new life, and I think Vacuo gave me that chance" Jaune told them

they all smiled.

"so I guess this a new Arc for your life?" Yang said

groanes were followed right after the pun...

Cinder, With Neo and Emerald next her, hid inside a wear house, Cinder lit a few things on fire and paced

"who does he think he is!? That Stupid Reject! that PAWN!" Cinder cried, turning around and setting a create ablaze.

Cinder recomposed herself and looked to Emerald

"Emerald," Cinder said

"y-yeah?" Emerald asked back

"get me Adam, tell him, we attack tomorrow at sunset," Cinder said "we'll have them cornered and unsuspected that they won't even have time to fight back," Cinder said. Her eyes now glowing a bright orange...