Destroyer- Prologue

~Error
*Clash*
I shot my eye sockets open and look at my surroundings. There's a fight between Nightmare and his brother, again... I sigh as I sit up straight. 'great, just great...' I thought to my self. I watched from afar. Nightmare and dream just yelling and throughing attacks.

Each attack, predictable. Who hit who, predictable. Everything was predictable. This fight has happened 100,000,000 times. And i doubt they'll ever stop. An attack misses dream, hurdling towards me. They dont know im here as they're fight rages on. I let the attack hit me full force.

It hurts me, but I barely even wince. I was used to worse. Besides, I cant die so might as well live life how-ever. I watched as my health returned to normal. Or as normal as glitched stats could get..

I was in dream tale to take a small break. A break from the screaming. A break from the dust and tear covered dre- No those, well those are Not dreams but nightmares. And a break from my FORCED job. I was the destroyer. I didnt like it. I was forced to hurt thousands. The image of them never left. And their pleas for mercy screamed at me evry time i entered the Void.

They always asked the same thing.
"WHY OUR AU. PLEASE!!" i could still see their tears mixed with dust. My tears silently fell as i was forced to kill them. The countless SOULS in THE VOID always brought me to tears.

While stuck in my mind the fight ended. Dream took notice to me. He gasped catching me off guard. I jumped and imediately stood up. Dream seemed afraid. I dont blame him. I was the "merciless destroyer" after all. I used a portal to quickly leave this awkward situation.

Before the portal could close I saw a face a pure confusion. I chuckled lightly. The scream from the void made me jump. "Fo'got bout those..."

Dream's POV

After I finaly just gave up on fighting my brother, turned around to explore my au. In the distance i saw a black lump? Well i mean what if- OMG WHAT IF THEIR HURT!! I rush over, believing to be met with a hurt monster.

What i saw shocked me. I accidentally gasped out loud. it was THE Destroyer... Oh god. I was so shocked i didnt move. 'Im gonna die!' Was the only thought going through my mind. Then, he just, left... I was beyond confused. Didnt he want all monsters to die? Wasnt he merciless? The portal closed.

Is he planning something..?

Time skip~~

Error POV

i stayed in the VOID. arguing with the voices. oh yeah the voices. they scream at me i scream at them.

DESTROY!

"No!"

DO YOU WANT EVERY ONE TO  D I E ?!

"n-No!"

Then do yOur Job YOU WORTHLESS GLITCH!

"Agh!". i held my skull. My ears rang. No one else heard it. But to me, it sounds like thunder, ear peircing thunder. Over and over.

GLITCH¡!

"Stop..."

ERROR!¡

"Please..."

KILLER

"no..."

DIE

"why."

NO GOOD

"i did what was asked of me.."

MONSTER

"No."

MONSTER

"No.."

MONSTER

"N-NO."

Mθn$73r

"$Tθ-P!¡¡"

I screeched at the nothing. There was nothing there, but i heard them. Mocking me. Laughing. They wouldnt shut up. So i finally left to shut them up. My skull pounding as i opened a portal to a copy of underswap, but more swaped...

"WHy thE fu- nEverMind, im Just gONna get r-Rid oF it aNyways."
I quietly spoke to myself... 'Maybe i can go to outertale after this...'

~~~~~~~

The kid walked silently down the snowed path. They just left the ruins. They're gonna run into sans soon but i need to get to him first. As he walks towards the kid, I stop him with my strings.

He looks at me, fear in his eye lights. They shake ever so slightly. I whisper a quick and quiet sorry. He's shocked, but expression qhickly leaves him as i take his SOUL. Dust litters the snow where he once stood.

Next is Papyrus. Toriel is already done. And a few others. The kids going genocide this time... So i might let them go on for awhile. Makes things easier on me. I'll get em' in the judgement hall.

~~~~~~~

I watched as the kid killed another monster. They walked to the judgement hall. Time to shine...

!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the concept of error comes from @harrish6 so go follow them and read their story first! It makes more sense. Just saying.