7- panic

Hello my loveies I'm finally back and I'm here to write another chapter for you and I hope this will be longer than the last one I do hope to bring longer chapters in the future but as of recent if he go into my account and look for a book called my life it explains a little bit it's only has a chapter right now and I only posted one chapter so far and it's just things that are getting in my way and what you haven't really written much and I just I'm sorry

Error POV

After a while and ink left and I saw that he went into what seemed to be Blues cell. I was just hanging from my chains it was lonely and the voices of course I had to come back wanted more more of my pain it's like it was there drug and my downfall they whispered nonsense and even screamed at me

useless!!

stupid

ugly

pointless

a monster

a killer

a murderer

an air that should have never existed

everyone hates you

blue doesn't care about you

no one ever will no matter what

you will die alone

error felt stressed. It was taking over him once again sweeping him up in its arms holding him there. And, as if it was magic he started to panic. he realize he was in such a small room. chain surrounding every bit of the room making it feel smaller. Heavy breathing could be heard, bouncing off the walls like a hyper child. No, like blue..

BLUE!

Heart Faster by the second if you were to look into his eyes you could see them darting around the room at such speeds it looks like it would give you a headache. he started to whisper small things except not even he could make out what he was saying. Whispers turned into pretty much talking to himself. saying things like 'no no no no no' and "please stop!", "make it stop!", "it hurts!!".

the wall so close except no one could hear him except for blue. It worried Blue so Much to hear his dear friend such a state a state of panic. before anyone new it he was having a full-blown panic attack right there in his cell. It was only now that stretch had somehow escaped and even managed to get to where he was. Stretch heard the heavy breathing, he was afraid that it was his brother so he open the door only to be met with a panicked, tearful destroyer. He tried to make sense of what was happening but he couldn't get in to understand the destroyer of worlds panicking? It sounds impossible. Nothing could change his opinion on that except for the fact that it was, well happening right in front of him.

"Error? Is that you?" Stretch was, unsure. He had- No NEEDED to know for sure that this was the destroyer. No response.

The already panicked skeleton, had started to shake more violently now. Stretch was frozen in place. He wasn't sure what to believe. On one skeletonized hand, he had killed many, but one the other, he had never once hurt his brother. Not even when he had EVERY chance to shatter his soul. He couldn't decide. He was supposed to be a judge, yet he couldn't judge error. So he did the only thing that made perfect sense to him.

Blue pov.

As of now I couldn't sit here and wait for error to have his panic attack. So with the set of keys that I, so skillfully stol- BORROWED! Yes I borrowed them... for ever. I mean, friends share dont we?

Agh!! I'm getting distracted! I keep fumbling with these damn keys!! Why wont the key go-

-click-

Oh. I'm free! I'm free- oh wait error! Im-" I was about to let error know that I, the magnificent sans, am on my way to so bravely save him, when i heard the most dreaded noise imaginable. The power up of a gaster blaster.

But who was here. Was I just THAT focused I didnt here someone come over here!? I was frozen in place, like a movie on pause. Sweat beads drizzled down my skull and plopped onto my bright, slightly torn scarf.

Suddenly adrenaline kicked in and I was in motion. No longer did i linger in the center of my cell. Instead, i could be found unlocking the heavy cell door. With a noticeable click I pushed against the door. As I did so though, the light of the gaster blaster had already shown itself. In panic, I pushed the door open faster. 'No! NO! I couldn't- I promised!' As I succeeded in pushing the door open, I screamed.

"ERROR!!" the light was blinding. Everything went in slow motion. As the debris started to clear, The first figure I saw made my soul skip a beat. I stood frozen once more. They stared at my empty sockets. I was, to say the very LEAST-

-_-PISSED-_-

--------
Hiya!! I'm back ! Finaly I know. But I'll do a question for you all.

What or who are you and holloween?

- - should I do a special for Halloween? Like a comic or something? Cuz I'm back and want Halloween to be special!!

Yep I edited the chapter! QwQ. I'm proud