6 your downfall

Okee im back you guys!! And guess what? I feel alot less shitty so thats a good thing anyways-- Here is your chapter UwU

Geno~ (Were you expecting this?)
Since i know that ink has my brother, i have to go get nightmare and his gang to help us. We NEED our brother back. As we were walking a red knife flew at me.

In my blind rage of losing error i dodged with ease. I threw my own attack- weakening cross. He seemed to get a better look at me and backed away from fear. I looked him dead in the sockets, using a glare that could see your darkest secrets.

WHERE IS NIGHTMARE" i spoke with sterness. He was quivering, but still pointed to a room on the second floor of the four story mansion. I nodded a thank you. I then proceeded to the mansion, fresh in tow.

I simply kicked the door open then walked upstairs. Nights' goons were trying thier absolute best to stop me but i dodged. Fresh stayed behind to deal with them while i show respect for nightmare and he shows respact for me. We are mutuals. Okay friends. So i respect him to actually knock.

He opened the door. He seemed shocked to see me IN his practical castle. He then noticed my expression. He guestured me to come in.

"Hey geno, what's up? What happened that you feel you had to come to my castle!?" Nightmare didnt sound mad,just a bit confused and worried.

I took a deed breath,

"Its error"

Blue~ (hiya Blue if your reading this!!)
I had finaly gained consciousness. I looked around to see magic restricting chains on my arms. I let out a sigh, pulling on the chains. I was more than aware that the chains werent going to magically break, but it was a test pull. To try and find a weakness.

Lots of monsters and frisks beleive that im weak and frail. And that im Completely inocent. But im not. Im quite strong, but i hide it. And im not inocent, i mean, ive stolen. And was caught by someone who didnt recognize me. So i have experience on how to escape... And no one knows how easy it is to hide it all with false innocence~

I, once more tugged on my chains watching very closely for andy fualts in just about anything. I was avout to pull again when i was interrupted by the creater him self. He seemed to take note to my distress in trying to pull on the chains.

"Hey blue' i dont know if your awar but those cancel out your magic and they ARE chains. So you wont be escaping anytime soon." Ink stated, no emotion visible in his eyes. I respond, acting innocent.

"T-they're magic proof? But h-how ink! What did i do! I just wanted to be friends- What if he just wants friends?!" I retorted using quite a bit of innocence. He stands there fustrated.

"BLUE!!! You cant just make friends and expect everything to be better!! You just CANT!!" Ink yelled at me thinking i was serious.

"B-bu-" i tried to speak again- "no Buts blue! Argh! You know what- i dont even care anymore!" Ink left slamming the door. Now was my time to act... Ink should really keep his guard up... Cause i stole the keys from him.... And he didnt even notice... Im gonna be his downfall. And. No. One. Will. Stop. Me!

Um sorry its short im trying