8- thank asgore

Yes finally organized chapters! I know!! I've been gone. And last chapter ended rather interesting. So continue into the chapter naow! QwQ

Stretch POV

After the blast I heard a very familiar scream along with a loud door opening.

"ERROR!!!". I turned to look at the voice as all smoke around me cleared. Once my brother caught sight of me there was a look of anger. Anger that only a sans could muster.

It was then and only then did I realized (I fucked up) he was mad, he thought the gaster blaster was meant to hurt error. I backed up. I put my hands in front of me in a surrender type matter. He inched closer, eye burning .

"H-hey bro! L-lets not do a-anything, irrational! Y'kno-" I was cut off though, "irrational- IRRATIONAL!!! Oh-hoho B0Y! You got it ALL wrong"
His words were deep. unforgiving.

"Wait! I wasn't tr-" once again cut off, but not by my brother. "B-blue?" The voice small. Weak.

And at this second, blue looked over. Smoke, almost completely nonexistent. But in the cell room, stood a black skeleton. Glitching a little. My brother gasped, all previous anger, gone. His eyes now held worry and light tears. Everything was so, awkward.

We were all standing in a small room with alot of tension. Blue was worried. I just about shit my pants, and blue thinks I was trying to hurt error. But I wasnt.

Ink POV

I, with thousands maybe even millions of au sans stood on the third floor of the mansion in Dreamtale. Dream, of course beside me.

"Uh Hem" I gat their attention rather quickly. It was odd too hear nothing but light rustling of jackets and the occasional grumble from a version of an edge sans.

"So I'm guessing you all heard about what we were able to accomplish. Yes, we have error in containment. Though he has yet to be cooperative, we are trying our best to understand his wrong actions" I saw some hands raise through the crowd. I pointed to classic.

"And what about that swap sans. Is he a trader or not. Or did error do something?" I let out a heavy sigh and sucked in air through my teeth.

"Unfortunately I do not know at this time. There will be further investigation for both the destroyer and our slightly problemed friend."
As I finished my statement murmuring spread like the plague. Dream fumbled his gloved hands.

"Please everyone, have faith in your creator that he will get answers to you as soon as possible!" Dream spoke with utter fear. Fear of the rising negativity. I pat his shoulder reassuringly.

The ground suddenly shook as there was an explosion like sound heard. Classic looked at me expectantly. But the look I gave him told him I didnt know. I looked to dream.

"Get Fell, Classic, and Outer! FAST!!" Dream nodded as I ran down the halls, down stairs and to the dungeon. Paint brush in hand, I kicked the door down.

There before me, was smoke. Alot of smoke. My non existent lungs burn as take heavy breaths. I look down and find wall debris and dust, not monster dust but dust. I growled deeply.

"Who ever is out there SHOW YOUR SELF!!" I screamed into the slowly clearing smoke and smog. I heard my voice echo. It sent chills through my body. Suddenly I felt another presence. I stepped back, hesitantly.

"Oh~ but INK! I cant show me- I'd rather be hidden, oh! And before I forget, I AM YOUR D O W N F A L L!!"
Just as the smoke cleared enough for me to vaguely see color, I saw blue. Blue berry.... and a portal. Blue seemed to smirk as he saw the recognition on my face, he then quickly jumped through a the portal.

I stood frozen in place. My bones refused to listen to my pleas to forward, fall, SCREAM something!! But all that ever happened was a stray singular tear.

Dream, fell, classic, outer, and for some reason sci, came running In. Dream ran to my side, kneeling?
When did i get on the floor?

3rd person pov

"Hey ink-! Are you ok! Are you injured! Oh stars, please! Answer me!!"Dream held light tears in his eyes, he shook ink lightly to get his attention. The others investigated the area of debris. Sci had some sort of invention with him.

"B-blue?" Ink whispered these words with a broken expression. He suddenly jumped up. He looked side to side frantically. His brain not wanting to process the blue had left their side. AND FOR THE ENEMY! Ink ran back and forth, searching screaming, and crying for blue to come out.

All the others could do was watch. Sadness in their eye lights as their friend helplessly ran around like a headless chicken. His words on replay like a broken record player. Dream f in nearly step forward, pulling ink into a hug. Soon everyone was there, comforting ink in many ways.

•••••••••••••

Though this scene looked sad, we all know the hurtful truth. That ink is soulless and cant actually care to much. Of course no one knows since ink always kept his little secret under wraps. He's such I good acter. Pulling everyone into his poisoned string of lies.

But here, here and now are when we get even MORE devastating news. Ink had heard fate. He heard her warn him. But he chose to ignore it for his own greedy needs. 'This Fate person wants me to stop! When I can create what I want! Well they are not the boss! I am! I created these worlds! They are MINE!!' Those were inks words when fate told him to stop.

WHAT A S P O I L E D BRAT!

There for, Fate being the irresponsible god she was, plucked Health!sans (thats my boy btw) out of his au, mid genocide run, and trapped him in the antivoid. She took his memories away, and corrupted him with her strings of fate. Making him her personal puppet of destruction.

Through this another god, Destiny watched in utter horror at what the irresponsible god had just done. Destiny held a petite thin hand up to mouth as fate just smiled down at screaming monster. Destiny left to tell the others of the power misusing god. There were hours of council, arguments, and plan making, all for the sake of punishing the goddess. Finaly, it was set in stone.

Destiny, luck, and karma had worked up a plan to over through Fate of her power, and take charge of this suffering multiverse. The only down side, is that it would take, eons before their plan could take place. Leaving us off where were at now. Error being the destroyer for eons, fighting off fates evil creating machine, for eons.

Error was their scape goat, and destiny would cry for hours wishing she could save the one she now calls her OWN. His suffering was too much to handle. So much that even fate, would get the tiniest of fate and sprinkle it on error. But this only made the pain of the multiverse the tiniest bit less painfull.

And soon, oh so very soon, Destiny would get her merciless revenge.

----------------------------------

--------

Yep. I'm back at it. With another chapter. Buts it's for you lovies! And I have a mission for you.

Do you want to help error?

Do you want to help guide his journey for the next few chapters?!

WELL your in luck, any chapter I post after this, will have you guys as 'Nice Voices' !!

You guys will comment and tell him to be wary or comfort him and in the next chapter, your comments will be there, error will thank you guys greatly!!

Any ways,
Bye bye lovies!