2 Star Sans'

~stretch POV

"BLUE!!" I sceeemed in pure terror. Error has the nerve to kidnap my Brother! Again! And trick Him!! This is UNBELIEVABLE! He has no such right. I feel my eye flare with unhappy emotion.

"ERROR! Your gonna take my brother again? And trick him to be your friend!? Well that's just low, even for you, Monster." When the word monster was said error seemed to flinch. I smirked.

"Well look at that! Is wittle babwy ewer sad cause i called him a mean name?" I said tauntingly in a baby voice. He- wait.

"Where is he? AND HE STILL TOOK BLUE!!!!" Okay i didnt want to but.
I pull up my phone. I click the icon that says "Ink". The phone rings.

*Ring
*Ring
*Rin-
"Uhh hello?"
"Hey ink..."
"oh stretch! What's up?"
"Error-"
"What did he do!!"
"Took my brother. Again!"
"Okay doki i have-most- of the star sans' ready!!!"
"Thanks ink"
"No problem, bye!"
"Bye"
*hang up

Error will pay for his sins.

~Error POV

Why did i take blue with me!? Now ink, dream AND stretch are gonna be pissed. And my arms are still fucking bleeding. And fresh knows...

Fresh knows. H-HE KNOWS! This is bad. What is he gonna do? What is he gonna say? Does he care? Will he laugh? What if- no I need to just focus on right now error.

"FU-u C-K!!!!" my gliched scream made blue jump. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey its ok. Ill just go back and then we will all be good!" Blue tried to Cheer me up. I gently smiled at him.

"Thank you b-blue, but then y-ou'll be aske-d questio-ns..." He looked around.

"Its fine ill lie again" I hugged him. Why does he care about me? I'll never know.

"Umm you should let me wrap your arms..." Blue stated worried. I put out my arms as he started to wrap them.

"Hey uhh blu-e thanks." I said shyly
"Hmm? Its fine! Im your friend for a reason!" He said cheerfully. We were in blues house.

Smart error, very smart. I groaned. Great. Just fucking fantastic. The front door opened. I here three voices. I recongnized them right away as Ink, dream, and stretch. I listen in on the conversation.

(Ink is bold dream is normal and stretch in underlined, sorry i got lazy)

"So what's the plan?"

"I dont know ink..."

"Ever tried luring him some where?"

"Well no, but we could try! Right dream?"

"YEAH!"

"Well i guess good luck. i'll go check the void..."

I listened closely as the sound of portals opening and closing were heard. They're not gonna let me live this down, are they? I groaned out of annoyance.

"Blue you have to be more careful when your around me ok?" I said wanting him to understand that monsters dont like me and im considered a threat.

"Ok!! Im sorry I just thought you could use a visit and I was right. But you need to give me your blades. And im serious when i hear pap come back then were going to the void real fast and im taking your stuff!!" I nodded in agreement

"Sorry blue..." His face softened.

" its ok error just keep your promise, k?." He spoke softer, and gently hugged me.

"I promise blue.." I've sealed my promise... Now i Have to keep it.

I heard a portal. And not to long after paps voice. He said some thing along the lines of "what did i see?" I didnt know what he was talking about, but i had to go to the void and give Blue my stuff.

After we teleported, I saw that papyrus had tried to look through my stuff... Well thats just great. I gave blue my blades and sent him home... But something wouldn't leave me alone. What was pap taking about?

~when pap went to the void~

Where would error be?'. I looked up,blue strings and hundreds of thousands of souls littered the area. 'Well i guess im close'. There was stuff on the ground just up ahead. "Must be where error does-what does he do other than destroy? Oh well" i shrugged it off and went towards the stuff. I only truly regretted that when i get closer, due to a small puzzle of blood and the tiniest amount of dust. 'did error dust a sans?

' No, there would be more blood and more sign of a struggle, more dust to. So what is it? I look a little ways from the puddle, to see a blade? That's when it clicked, error cuts? But he's a happy destroyer, right? He only wants to see suffering and it makes him happy, right? Are we wrong? Is he less of a destroyer than we think? I look in a box by a beanbag. There was a ton of cloth, and stuffing. But, one thing stuck out. It was a photo album. In it was pictures of my bro and error. The first few error looked pissed. But the more there were the less mad error looked. The last picture was error smiling, not in a sadistic matter though, it was in a genuine way. He was looking at blue. And blue was laughing. They were in outertale. On a cliff. Just happy.

Was error really the bad guy?

-End of void trip with paps!-

Blue made it home in one piece. He had ran home to make it seem like he had escaped error. When he opened the door to his shared house he was met with familier faces. His brother, dream and ink. They all rushed towards blue.

"Omg blue!" Dream asked.

"Are you ok!" Paps held onto blues shoulder.

"What happened!?"ink shouted.

"Did he hurt you!"
"Oh no!"
" Thank god your back!"
"wery uorse ohgother hoer errder!!!"
Thier worries and concerns jumbled together. Blue felt overwhelmed. He became dizzy with each question. Finaly, his vision gave out. His legs no longer shook, but instead grew limp. Blue fell and passed out.

Error felt like something might happen so he made a one way portal to look at what happened. Error was sensitive when it came to those who love him, and care for him like family. So when blue passed out error had no control when he lepted through the portal, grabbed everyone in strings and made a special type of magic block everyone out and keep them safe.  He simply just held blue close. Ignoring the raging three- well actually two, out side of this semi-circle...

__________l
______l
___l
I'm so sorry this took so long!! I was going through some tough stuff so i was momentarily off all of my social media. I have an IMPORTANT question. Should this be a ship book or just keep it as it is. If you want it to be a ship book coment what ship i should put in if you dont want any ships then just coment "keep it" kay bye bye!