1 - Promise

So last chapter was mostly just what error has to go through i didnt make much sense but what ever :/

~~~~~~~
Error POV

Time to shine....

The kid walked, and walked. But stoped. She was confused. Sans hasn't even laughed or anything, then again he is... dust.

"Where's sans?" Frisk/chara asks. "Heh Ki-id... sorry" I steped out for the kid. They tried to attack. I dodged. They tried again but i stood still. 'Maybe i should let the kid kill me..."

"Not gonna happen, Monster"

'Not them!'

I hardly notice that i have the kid. They're crying. "No!! The monster named Ink told us about you!! Please DONT TAKE US OR OUR AU!!!" They sobbed i let more silent tears fall. The voices chanted words like monster, menice and murderer..

I tore a hole in the au and looked at the code. I Destroyed it.. Then i turn to the kid.

"I dont want to be the monster. Sorry" they're eyes show pure sympathy and They take out they're soul instead. I take it fast and as painless as possible. I wrap strings around it as the au destroys itself and turns into the anti-VOID. I let the strings take the soul.

The screams of the VOID go on and on.

"Hello, you peice of shit"

No!

"Your a monster"

I started to tear up. Thry're right...

"Worthless"

Right

"Nothing"

RIght...

Everyone hates you

RIGHT!!!

Now show us that we are Right

I hesitate but go to my sewing kit.. And pull out a blade...

!!!!¡¡¡ ⚠ TRIGER WARNING ⚠!!!!¡¡¡¡

I pulled up my jacket sleave. Scars upon scars lay on my arms, Legs and even my ribcage... But there's one scar that i'll never forget... The scar that hides under my scarf and trails my neck. In my dazed state i dont realize what i did and that my phone is ringing... I pick up my phone and the icon says 'colors' i pick up.

!!!¡¡¡warning is over MOSTLY. Be care full¡¡¡!!!

"Yoyo bruh!! What you been all up doing broski!!!"

My brother. Great.
"W-WelL i was just sitting in my Void Doing nothing why?" I try to cover up the fact i was crying. And quickly put my clothes on knowing fresh might pop up. He cant know about THEM.

"Well me and our Radsome bro were just hangin' and thought that our brotatochip might wanna stop by!!"

"U-um im busy so-"

"Hey brosk-..."

Fresh was in the VOID. I was still puting on my scarf. And my bleeding was "bad". Fresh was frozen. I was terrified.

"B-bro? W-where'd All tha-t blood come from??" His voice was shaky my voice was stuck in my throat. I just looked down. He walked up to me...

Fresh POV

I walked towards my older brother. This cant be. Its not true. Im having a bad dream. Error wouldn't- he cant- but why. I hold back my tears. "Error whats wrong?" He just, broke.
"Whats wrong? What's WRONG!!! EVERYTHING IS WRONG, MY MIND,MY BODY MY LIFE AND WHAT IM FORCED TO DO!!!!" Wait error was Forced to do something? Before i could ask, he was gone. I might want to let him cool down.

~Blue POV

I was looking for error. No one knows but im friends with him. He's not bad. Just forced to do bad things. I know just about everything others dont. But, he has a few health issues. Im helping him my best! But its quite difficult...

He has schizophrenia, depression, and s little bit of loneliness. But im here to help! That is if i can even find him.

I've been looking for an hour! Dear asgore where in the stars is he? I look at my hands counting places I've gone in attempt to find him. Of opposition left. OuterTale...

"Of course!!!" I say to my self he must be in othertale! I use my blue magic to form a portal. Its leads strait to the place in outertale that error loves most. He's only ever showed me. Im glad he wants to be friends with The Magnificent Sans!!

I giggle to my self. I step through the portal, only to be met with an upset error. I quickly go over to him. I see blood drip off the tips of his fingers. 'Oh god....'

"Error, hey..  Its fine im here no need to worry" i comfort him slowly. Hes wrapped himself in his ball of safety. I put my arm on his back he flinches.

"Shhh its ok im here no ones gonna hurt you, kay? Im here- shh-shh" i wispered little things to help him. His crying stoped to just sniffles. He was more calm, and his ball of safety was finaly broke. I could see his face of regret and something else i couldn't identify.

"Hey error?" I asked so softly, almost as if he was thin glass that could break from just wind. He still flinched.

"y-YeaH?" He answered in a shaky voice, sniffling.

"Cani see your arms?" I asked being careful not to make him bolt.

!!!¡¡¡ another trigger warning!!!¡¡¡

"..." He silently answered my question by extending his shaking arm out. I carefully pulled up the sleeve to see what he did. There were over 15 large deep cuts going up his arm. He looked down.

!!!¡¡¡ over !!!¡¡¡

I picked up his chin and saw him crying. I gently hugged him. He was shocked.

"Im not mad ok? Just promise me you wont do it again" i asked softly.

"I-i promise" he said. I hugged him close.

"Good cause i DO care" he hugged back.

~somewhere else~

??? Pov

I thought error hated being touched. And why is BLUE of all skeletons hanging around that Monster? He said he had nothing to do with him.

"BLUE!!" I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello!  Credit for foced destroyer error goes to @harrish6 !!!  So

Bye bye
Tinys