4 Drama

(Okee suu um this is freshes point of view while blue was sort of defending error AFTER he was hit be gaster blasters. Just saying so there's a little less confusion

Fresh~

I see error on the floor. Blue walking over to him. Dream and ink staring at blue bewildered. Blue picks error up like a feather. He seemed shocked at how light error was. But then again he dont diddly darn eat, which is totes unradical.

I sorta just sat there watching events unfold one by one. Blue refused for error to be with anyone else but him. Stretch and the others clearly didn't like it, but went along anyways. And ink was being "pissed". He doesnt have REAL emotions so he has that rainbow attached to him.

I finaly decide to walk into the kitchen. The silence was startin to choke me. Plus the others werent gonna start up a conversation, so i guess i have ta do it my darn self. 

putting on my signature smirk, i walk into the kitchen, "HOWZIT GOIN MY TOTES RAD BRAHSS!!!!" I stated in my RAD lingo.

Stretch~

I stared at the 90's TV show in front of me. We have the freak here. The Creater. And the fucking keeper of Positivity. My bro has been tricked by error and is now trying to defend him. I feel like he's hiding something. But inks is mad at blue for trusting error. Dream is trying to reason and i dont know what to do. And now fresh freak showed up for some damned reason.

"STOP!.. Everyone stop. We need to sort all of-" i pointed to all of us "this."
Ink nodded in agreement, standing up to get all of our attention.

"You guys,he's right. We need to fix this up before we do anything else." Ink said thoughtfuly, still avoiding eye contact with blue and the still unconscious error.

After that we sorted out our seets. Ink sat at the begining of the table. Next to him were blue and dream. Next after them were me and fresh. Then error at the other end of the table. Everyone was either mad or really worried. And fresh. He, well he, he was just sitting there. Starring at error.

"Hey fresh, you doing ok? Your looking at error kinda funny" I asked concerned. I know that fresh has alot of trouble with emotions. But It was, different. He snapped back to reality.

"Oh um me? Well im doing radtastic why brosoph!" Fresh was quick to cover it up. Ok so blue and fresh hiding something. This will be a Very interesting thing to unfold. We heard someone groan. All attention gone from side conversations and put onto error. We all stared at him waking up.

Error looked at us. Then at the table then at us. His eyelights disappeared. Then there was a long and loud "beeeep" sound. Blue tried to get up muttering something but ink stoped him. Fresh was the one to make it over to error. He picked him up and put him on the table.

A females voice broke through the loud noise in the room, "Error.EXE Has Crashed. Would You Like To Reboot?" Then a screen popped up in front of fresh. He pressed yes with a calm demeanor to him. This must happen often. Blue calmed down at the sight of fresh, "rebooting", error.

There was a pause in the noise as errors eye lights came back and he blinked. Then looked at fresh. A look of pure horror fills errors expresion. Blue seemed confused. We all seem confused.

"O-oh! H-hi fresh!" Errors voice went high pitch, showing that he was nervous. Freshs aura changed, in a bad way to. Nobody move and nobody say anything- is what freshs mood said. He leaned towards errors non existent ear and said something that none of us cought onto.

Error nodded his head looking to the side. It wasnt long befor more awkward silence blanketed us once more. I looked around and no one was really up to speaking. Except maybe ink... But im not sure. Inks seemed really focused on errors EVERY movement.