holloween special

Mweh heh heh!!! Just a little holloween short- sorry that its later than fuck-

Error pov.

I was forced to come with blue to a holloween party. Blue was invited and I was not, but on the invitation it said he could WHOMEVER he wanted. I dont think they thought through the fact the blue can be surprising. Like bringing the destroyer of AU's to a party. And even more surprising, I agreed.  Let's just say, stretch was PISSED! Though the rules on the invitation state rather clearly, "NO FIGHTING (DIRECTED TOWARDS MOSTLY FELL UNIVERSE'S)"

"U-um b-blue why, of all of the monsters in the whole MULTIVERSE  did you bring ERROR" blue looked annoyed and I just stood to the side, offended.

"Well I dont know! Why not! It would be no fun without a LITTLE bit of chaos!!" Blue argued back innocently. Ink and dream just stood still while everyone else looked like they were about to shit themselves.

"Blue, error is not just chaos- he is a traumatic event!" Dream argued back calmly. Blue rolled his eye lights.

"Okay then, truce, no fighting. No arguing. AND NO NOT HAVING FUN!" Ink looked defeated, mostly because dream agreed. Soon everything was back to normal, except for error being there.

-time skip and pov change-

All went surprisingly well. Most people went home after a while and all that was left were the dare devils, including error, he didnt know why, or what he was doing there. He just stayed because blue was there.

" okay!! Now I know we were all waiting for my late night, daredevil game! And here it is! You all will be blindfolded, and then choose a drink or food, all of which is edible. So dont worry about poisoning. But, what ever you choose, you HAVE TO  F I N I S H ! So, without further ado, bring the blind folds!!!" Blue announced. Error still didnt know what was happening.

"Hey error?" Blue approached with his question. Error looked at blue, then answered.

"Yeah?" Blue looked to the side.

"You dont have to participate-" he was cut off

"But I will anyway, because I dont mind"

Blue looked hesitant, but agreed putting a blindfold on him.

"Okay! Now in front of you are a variety of foods, and drinks! Eat or drink what you please!" Blue finished,  glancing at error in worry.

Error, with the bling fold on, shrugged. He reached in front of him, grabbing a rather sturdy food. He felt its features.

Roundish, bumpy and crumbly. He sniffed it. It had a chocolate smell. I was a cookie. What could possibly be wrong with a cookie? Well, blue knows his brother and his rare cooking antics, which last time was a brownie. Not a regular brownie...

But error had no clue, so he bit into the cookie. It had a strange aftertaste laced with it. Every breath he took, left his mouth dry, yet error ate two, or three more. He let his hand find a cup, and without a second thought, he chugged it.

His throat stung very lightly. His ecto-toungue had the same effect, but the drink itself tasted rather sweet.

Blue had hoped that error would pick foods that he hadn't heavily drugged. But it was no surprise when he picked the strongest of the strongest stuff on the table. And yes it was edible, maybe a bit drugged, but edible non the less. That's why only the dare devils stayed for this activity. And, well error, but he was clueless.

The other contestants, including, ink, outer, fell, dust, and last but not least carrot, or stretch. All of which have no idea who else is there with them. And stretch was still pissed the error had even came to the party, he stayed for the activity his brother set to make sure no one died.

Ink ate a few gummies, then drank strait wine. Ink knew something was in the gummies only after he drank the wine. It was only simple science. Outer on the other hand drank some punch, didnt eat what was on the table. He was scared. And a lightweight, so what ever blue put in that cup of punch, was gonna fuck him over no matter what.

Fell, had no patience and ate whatever his hand touched. Which is gonna end badly no matter what. Dust just ate mostly jello, rice crispy treats. He drank a random cup of pure vodka. He didnt look fazed. Stretch ate a brownie. His face said it all. He knew. He took his blindfold off, then gave blue a 'were gonna talk about this' look.

Blue giggle then got ready to let the other contestants know it time to take off ur blindfold.

"OK ! Soooo! Everyone has eaten or drank something. And now you may take the blindfold off" everyone started to remove their blindfold, "and now I will show you the ranks of the food or beverage you had!"

(Its ranked by the strength of the drug, which in this case is marijuana)
~~~
Cookie strogest.
Brownie second strogest
Rice crispy third strongest
Jello alcohol
Cherry punch trantula, whiskey and vodka
Clear cups vodka
~~~
Error looked confused.

"Wait, so what if I had a cookie,or two; AND a cup of cherry punch?"

Everyone looked at him scared and shocked. Mostly because he clearly never had anything like this, EVER.
Blue spoke up.

"Error, how do you feel?"  Err or looked confused,then giggled; then confused.

"Pfff! I dunno. Funny?no. I feel light. A funny. Pff ha!" Blue looked to ink for help. But ink was also starting to be affected.

Welp. This is gonna be a VERY long night." Blue told himself.

Ooooof sorry bye