Ms Durrsaku's help

What kind of favour does she want from me?

As I began to think, she motioned for me to come over. As I stepped closer to her, she instantly grabbed my wrist and yanked me closer to her, and I fell into her lap.

"You're a young woman, and I know that you've got a life full of experiences yet to be fulfilled. I'll do you the favour of providing you with one experience you'll love for sure..."

She rubbed and caressed my thighs, and I was already a mess under her touch. Her fingers were soft and so gentle, and my pussy was dripping. I'm surprised she didn't feel my wetness against her knees because I was drenched.

"Ms Durr-"

"Absolutely not. In this moment you'll call me mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress..." I whimpered.

Ruthlessly she spanked my tender ass cheeks and instinctively I shuddered.

"How dare you try and move away from your mistress? Bad behaviour will result in a bad punishment baby..."

As I lay spread across her desk, she unbuttoned my t shirt and discarded it along with my tie and blazer. My lacy victoria secret bra was exposed and my mistress seemed impressed.

My skirt was discarded like it was nothing, and she began to seductively remove my tights with her teeth as she held lustful eye contact.

"So wet already I see? I've barely even touched you! What a pathetic little baby."

She began to touch me. Her fingers teased my clitoris, I never knew how sensitive I was until this very moment. I am ashamed to say I was a moaning mess, but my mistress is just too good.

A finger was inserted into my tight little hole.

She began pumping, and not long after, a second finger was inserted, followed by a 3rd.

My back lands against the desk and Ms Durrusaku kneels over me. Our lips press together as her hand, moving with accuracy continues to pump in and out of me, reducing me to a moaning mess.

My body quakes with pleasure, and I cry out. She keeps moving her hand through my release, drawing it out to the point of sensitivity. I’m gasping when she draws her hand away from me. She has a pleased smile on her face, and she looks like an absolute goddess. I can hardly believe that I'm here after school with my religious education teacher committing such lude and unholy actions, yet here I am.

She ruthlessly dived in-between my legs and began pleasuring my clitoris and licking me inside and out.

I couldn't hold back the satisfied moans.

3:30 pm

The deed was done.

I picked up my panties and located my skirt.

"So, now you need to give me what I asked for, otherwise I'll frame you for the crime you've just committed."

Ms Durrusaku chuckled. "A feisty one, you are! I'll tell you what I know."

I pulled up a chair and sat in front of her, ready to receive this long wanted information. I got my iphone 4 our and opened up the notes.

"His name is Andreas Miller. His mother is dead but his father lives nearby his house, from what I know. Before he became a teacher at this school he worked as a doctor and adopted a son called Nico who was abandoned by all his family but I don't know how old he is."

I nodded, typing furiously as she talked to make sure I wouldn't miss any key information.

"I'm sure that he has no social media, he seems to be more of a nature enthusiast and a man who likes to stay away from that scene. I also overheard in the staff room that he's looking for the right one, so I doubt he's in a relationship but could be testing the dating waters. The last thing I know is that he can speak fluent German and is enthusiastic about his culture."

I took a moment to register all this information that I was given.

"Get out of my classroom before this gets suspicious."

Without a second glance back I picked up my black adidas backpack, my red plaid scarf and speedwalked out.

What a dirty girl I am.

So, he could have learnt German at school, or he could be a German man! Either way his English sounds really native and there's no hint of an accent, however she did say that he takes pride in his culture. What culture could that be? I know I sure as hell love a cultured man up in my tight eastern european snatch.

He also has a son, but I know that he won't pose any threat.

He's supposedly single. This is good, because I'll be the yee to his haw.

I took out my keys, and unlocked my front door.

I dashed up the stairs and discarded my bag without care. I loosened my tie and threw it in the same direction as I did my bag, and pulled out my desk chair. I was gathering my thoughts as I opened up my browser on my computer and typed Andreas Miller.

The most exciting thing I discovered was his linkedin profile photo which was simply him with his arms crossed in a formal manner.

(So simple, yet so sexy.)

This discovery is hot, but it's not his home address now is it?

I read his information on linkedin, and it was essentially the information Ms Durrusaku had told me but simply reworded.

So, he's an ex doctor. How sexy.

I printed out his photo and inserted a push pin into the top of the picture. I cleared my cork board with my Polaroids of my friends and threw them across my desk and put his picture on the now empty board.

I looked at my friend's pictures which were now now spread on my desk.

The one which grabs the most attention is the picture with my friends Vanessa, Nicholas and Savannah at our prom. These are my closest friends who'll never judge me, but I know that it's too soon to tell them about my love for Mr Miller. They'll know, in due time, but that isn't any time soon.

The plan for tomorrow is to grow my Mr Miller shrine. Having rich parents has granted me with a walk in closet, so I know where exactly the shrine will be situated. I also need to speed up my plan to get dicked down, so I will need to find our his address.

But the real question is, how?

Eh, I'll figure that out tomorrow.

Oh yes, and Mr Miller is a German speaker. Maybe I should woo him with some flirtatiously vocabulary when we're in out heated moment?

It was getting late into the night, and I made sure to spend a good two hours on self care to make sure I look my best for my love.

Oh Andreas. I'm coming for you.