the second cuming

And there I was, stood outside of the Miller house I had visited once before (he doesn't need to know that, though!)

It was roughly 4:30pm and I was already dripping.  It was hard to believe that I was finally here, after all the dreaming and the fantasies. I had my lingerie on underneath my clothes since I knew I was dead serious about this. I know that I came for his dick so I'm not leaving without getting dicked down.

I rang the door bell.

It was finally happening. What will I even say? All the porn I've watched has taught me to just act oblivious and things will naturally fall into place. The teacher always makes the move to the naughty school girl, right?

Half way through my thoughts, the door swings open.

"Oh Ugne-Ieva. Thanks for coming on time."

He looked down at me, and he was in grey sweats. Of course, since I am a dirty little whore bitch it's natural for me to use my near x-ray vision to estimate his dick size before it goes in me. Although it wasn't very clear, it was at least 6.5", keep in mind that he's only flaccid!
He was very tall up front - about 6'4?

It's all a little odd now for me. The air between us is a little awkward and I don't know how to react since only I feel it. To him, this is a normal student to to teacher interaction, but I know it won't be since I'm the one who's been planning our fuck sesh for the past year. Of course he is oblivious but it's not his fault. All I can do now is make my advances. Up until this moment I've been Ugne-Ieva Jasikevičuite, the girl with no self respect. It's always been the whole "I don't care because I'm a bad bitch!" but now I was just a child staring up at this man which should only be true in the bedroom, not in this current moment.

He invited me inside and I stepped through the doorway and he shut the door behind me. It was nothing special of course because naughty me has seen it all before (but he doesn't need to know that!!!)

"Just head straight there and I'll see to you in a minute. You are my guest, after all."

Andreas pointed straight forward to a room with the lights off.

How kinky!

I couldn't believe in this moment that HE was into me too! I mean this is probably his sex chamber or something because why else would the lights be off? And he's going to "see to me"? I can't wait! The last time my pussy was this wet was the summer of '09 when my uncle Ändee and his son tag teamed me in my tent when we went camping, while the other family members were asleep!

Being the good little pet I was, I followed his instructions and went to the pitch black room, without turning the light on, of course since I know what's going on, and what kind of person would I be to ruin his surprise?

Or so I thought.

"Well aren't you going to turn the light on, or do you need to be told to do so? Is there even anything in this world that you know, Ugne-Ieva?"

His tone was completely different and unexpected. It caught me off guard, but hey, people get freaky when it comes to sex.

"Well I suppose I need to be ordered around..." I purred in response to his kinky start.

In the dark, it could be heard that I shuffled around to start unbuttoning my shirt.

"...What the fuck?" Mr Miller said after a sudden awkward silence, and another voiced chimmed in with an
"ew."

A voice so familiar?

Firstly, why did he expressed disgust? I thought he liked what I was offering?

When the light turned on, the colour on my face was non existent. Two pain filled eyes stared back at me.

It was Nicholas.

Alive and in the flesh.

Instinctively I scream such a deafening shriek, for the dead has risen and my judgement day had come. I simply want to end it all in this moment.

"Well. Aren't you one lucky bitch - to not even have the police outside right now? it's not like you don't deserve it. I can't believe you. What a horrid person you are. People like you just deserve..."

A moment to think.

Andreas chimed in

"Punishment."

They both menacingly stepped forward, and there was a look of a pure sicko on both of their faces as they closed in on me.

I continued to scream, for I had caught glimpse of metallic weapons which could only be knives in the hands of Andreas and Nicholas.

"Do you have ANY fucking idea about what you've put me though?! How could I have been stupid enough to let such a stupid selfish bitch into my life and bring me near death! I acknowledged many times that what you do is out of order, but I assumed that friends would overlook such things and I let you live! Not once did I question you and not once did I report you! But now that I know what you're capable of, it's over for you."

I shivered, and was paralysed with fear. No comprehendible sentence left my mouth and I was on the floor, unable to stand.

I looked over at Andreas, who was only a few centimetres away from me.

"Now now now. Where shall we begin, Nico?"

Mr Miller began to run a knife along my body, scaring me and causing non stop bleeding. To say I was in immense pain would be downplaying the suffering experienced.

The moment my skin and the knife made contact, I continued to scream but in return I heard the demonic inhumane laughs from Andreas and his son.

"Save your breath, nobody's here to save you!" Nicholas crackled.