Stacy's mo- Nessa's brother

The time was 6:45 am before school so I had some time to browse the internet. I had decided that I wanted a nice early start to my day so I had prepared myself a big breakfast and just ate like a pig with no regrets. I could practically feel the grease from the bacon coating my heart but hey, I'm here for a good time not a long time. As long as I get to do my business with Mr Miller, do I even care?

Speaking of Mr Miller, I wasn't sure what to have as dessert after I finished my meal until a genius idea struck. I didn't collect that flem filled tissue for nothing.

I got up and walked over to my walk in closet. I turned each corner until I reached my secret private area; my beautiful Mr Miller shrine. It was still growing and admittedly could do with more work.

On the Mr Miller cork board were pictures of his car plate and off guard shots of him. He was unaware but he was still so photogenic. There was also a picture of the Austrian flag since he's so proud of his culture.  Next to the cork board on the floor was the tissue from a couple of days ago.

I picked it up and sniffed it. There was no noticeable smell.

I picked the delicious tissue and it tasted so delightful! I've never felt so close, so attached and connected to my future husband. This was a bonding moment - he has no idea but our bond has strengthened...

Now that I had finally tasted the goodness which is Andreas' flem, my mind wondered to different things.

Nessa has a really hot older brother... I would fuck him if I were her. The whole "brother/sister" this is just a bunch of labels anyway. That really doesn't mean anything.

His name is Eashan and he's definitely a looker. I mean, he isn't Mr Miller, but what can you do?

Thinking of Vanessa's brother just...

made me feel some sort of way.

The feeling was too strong for me to attempt to deny so I just had to give in right here in my closet.

I pulled my hands towards my stomach, my skirt raised up, revealing thin white panties; a pink rim at the waistline. A visible dampness had grown at the centre. With a slow hand, I explored the wetness, rolling my finger around the sensitive lips below. Even with a layer between, my body shivered in anticipation. My breathing quickly began to increase, getting louder and heavier. Eyelids adding weight and legs shaking, my body was immensely enjoying the attention. The pleasure was sudden and intense, even just the delicate touch was enough for me to gasp.
My petite body wanted more. Greedy for more pleasure; hungry for my own direct touch. Without a second's hesitation, I slipped my thumbs underneath the waistline of my panties on either side. Using the wooden shoe rack behind me to help support my unbalanced weight, I lifted my ass off the ground to let the damp panties roll to my ankles.
Now, in the middle of my closet, I sat on the floor, barren lips being caressed by the open air. The colour of the floor highlighting the light pink hue of my pussy. Strings of excitement had broken in the separation of the fabric, leaving the surrounding skin coated in the nectar.

Stifling a breath, hmy fingers homed in on the sensitive honeypot. The tips of my two longest fingers spread my lower lips while my other hand rested between my teeth, stopping myself from making loud and sudden yelps.
Dipping them in slowly, my spine curved, puffing my chest out as my eyes clamped shut and teeth dug into the soft skin. With the immense wetness of my pussy, it wasn't too difficult pushing my two fingers inside until reaching the second joint of my fingers, that's when my tightness forced me to stop thrusting inwards for now and begin to pull out.

My pussy closing in where my fingers just were sent electricity through my body. The feeling of my fingers rubbing against the walls of my warm core caused my hips to buck forward. My mind was numbing, the sensations growing stronger by the second, but the demand was growing faster.