Strip club shmoney

In 6th period, the final lesson of the day, I was seated in my usual place in front of Mr Miller. Over the weekend I had rumaged through my clothes and found some of my older t-shirts. I wore one today since it's now a little tight on me and exaggerated my bustiness. I was sure that Andreas noticed, but he has never been one to make a large gesture when he notices things; he's the silent type. The lesson continued as it usually would except for one delightful moment which occurred later.

Half way through the lesson during a partnered discussion break, my dearest Andreas leaned in towards me and spoke in a lowered voice. This took me by surprise since I was already in a horny state. The words he said rang throughout my body and I desperately wanted to cling on to the words before they were only a memory. His breath smelled like coffee, but if things went well it'd smell like my pussy.

"Ugne-Ieva? I need to discuss something important with you. It's about Nicholas. I know you and him were rather close."

Oh, the struggle I faced when trying to not squirt the moment I heard him say my name! Clearly I had to keep my cool and not come off as a desperate hoe.

"W-what do you mean? Did something bad happen?" I played dumb, as if I hadn't killed his son and staged it as a suicide.

"Further details will be explained in a more... appropriate environment. Would it be too much of a hassle for you to swing by tomorrow after school? Strictly professionally."

Our father, who art in heaven.

My life was at its peak.

I felt other-worldly,  other than myself - devoid of problems and able to leap small buildings in a single bound. I felt unburdened and able to see without any filters or restrictions because my spirit was freed from all of that. I was lost in a sea of ecstasy and I wouldn't mind drowning in it.

"A hassle? not at all!" I smiled innocently as vivid images of him pounding into me as I was faced down and ass up danced around my view of vision. it was going to happen tomorrow. He just didn't know yet.

                               ✯✯

School had finished and I sat at the desk in my bedroom with a pot of Raman beside me. Ramen was the only thing giving me comfort in this world.

But obviously, things were going to change. The catalyst was Mr Miller and boy, I sure as hell was ready to experience our chemistry.

Since I have already eliminated one of my potential threats, I was at a little more ease. Not to mention, Nico's death is great for me since its the reason I'm even invited to Andreas' home.

I know that I can never confess to my crime, since I'll quite clearly have to deal with the hell that is prison and the removal of my human rights. Not to mention a talk about friendship and betrayal. Friends are great and all, but have you had a dicking from Mr Miller?

I looked through my clothes and decided to wear a tight shiny hooker inspired black dress. In reality that dress was once my mum's but times change. For my lingerie, I wore the black set that my abusive uncle bought me. He gave it to me as a gift to wear before he raped me - 'rape' is an umbrella term to be honest. I have to call it rape because I'm 15 but I honestly don't even care since I get paid for it. I have not and will not tell my parents for fear of my only money source to be cut off. Also, I can't say that I don't enjoy me some short, fat and incredibly veiny dick from time to time.

I went on to YouTube and searched for the perfect James Charles tutorial.

I needed to look expensive.
✯✯

11pm sharp.

Surprisingly Vanessa made it on time and stood next to me, rambling about the new lingerie she had bought for tonight only. I cannot deny the surprise I experienced when Vanessa so eagerly agreed to do this with me. I thought it would have taken slightly more convincing that it did, but who am I to even question the way the world works, right? Vanessa is a pretty blasian girl who I secretly have a crush on. She's so kinky and open to try new things but I can't ever tell her how much I want her to dominate me.  Especially since she's straight. Not to mention, Mr Miller is the one for me.