The Miller house pt 1

To avoid having a freakishly long chapter, this part will be split into two.

It was lunch time the next day at school. I was currently trying to explain to Nicholas why I wouldn't be available after school as vaguely as possible. Of course, I had plans to discover Mr Miller's address, but obviously he can't know that. Not yet at least.

"You know what? You're my friend, and I get that. That's totally fine. we'll reschedule to a time that you'll be available."  He said, being understanding. The guilt flew around the air, but it had to be done. I feel bad but at the end of the day, I need to protect myself.

"Okay, thanks Nicholas. I don't know when I'll be free but I'll tell you, Nessa and Savannah whenever that is."

The bell rang, and I'm finally free.

When judgement day comes, I'll be sent to my eternal paradise called hell.

5th period and I have English, which was the only reason I bothered to come to school today. Just thinking of my lovely Andreas makes me drip. I just drown my pussy in the wetness I create by the dirty thoughts I think. I'm so turned on by the thought of him shoving his large penis into my miniscule opening as I arch my back and scream his name. He would speak to me in intense German as I scratch his back with my long nails.

What a dream that would be!

Hell is hot, Ugne-Ieva.

I walked into the classroom and sat in my usual spot. Mr Miller welcomed everyone and began the lesson. I made sure to answer each and every one of his questions to the point where my fellow classmates were frustrated by me.

I heard one of the problematic "popular" boys mutter under his breath 'teacher's pet' but little did he know, that was the goal.

Half way through the lesson I offered to come up to the white board and help explain a concept to the class. However, I couldn't help but notice that Mr Miller had secretly spat out his flem onto a tissue and threw it into his trash bin.

Delicious.

To my classmates, I was calm and a prime contributor to the lesson, but in reality I was thinking of the best time to take that tissue.

At the end of the lesson when the class filed out I made sure to hang behind for a little bit. Mr Miller wouldn't be teaching his 6th period lesson in this room so he left too. Some students were already waiting outside to begin lessons in this room, but they didn't phase me.

I opened my bag and swooped into the bin. I knew which tissue it was by the blessed yellow substance that had come out of my dearest Andreas.

I can't wait to taste it!

❂❂❂

"I want to be a doctor, mummy!"

"Shut the fuck up Ugne-Ieva and eat your damn food."

What a foolish child I was. To believe that I would achieve so high in this world is such a joke. At least now I know my place in this world. I am Andreas' pet. His sex slave. He dominates me in all ways and I comply. When he dips a finger into my wet hole I will beg for more, making sure that I address him as sir, or better yet daddy. After a long day of work all he needs to do is come into the sex dungeon and I will be there in my lingerie waiting, legs spread. I'm faithful. I'm dependable. I'm all that he needs.

For my GCSEs I made sure that I chose food studies to make sure I can cook and become the perfect sex slave for master. He won't need to even raise a finger (if it isn't going inside me) because I'll be there to do everything he needs. I'll be at his feet.