Friendly advice?

With my new acquired money, I was sitting in front of my computer screen finalising the AliExpress purchase of my wonderful lingerie. Of course I easily paid for the £41 one day delivery since I needed it tonight!
I had already gotten dressed and eaten so all I needed to do was put my bag on my back and head to school.

I was now in the quad at school with 15 minutes to spare. There was no sign of Vanessa so far, but she could just be running a little late! That's a normal thing. In this moment I was currently with my friend Beverley. After some pondering I decided that it would be time to tell somebody about my love life, and Beverley is going to be the one.

We walked side by side around the quad. Now was the time.

"Oh so by the way, Mr Miller's my teacher crush. He's just everything you could ever want in a man! I'm even going to his house tonight! And I want you to come too."

When I said this, Beverley's eyes increased by about ten sizes and the was in total shock.

"you WHAT? I'm sorry but are you fucking crazy? Do you ever learn? I can tell you from experience that stalking is absolutely not okay! And no, I fucking will not come with you, that goes against my morals!"

"Jesus Beverley calm down! When did I say anything about stalking? He invited me-"

"He's a paedophile. I'm not coming." She said, voice unwavering.

"NO. he is not. And I need support!" I went into instant defense mode. How DARE she. Who does she think she is? Such words shall never be used to describe Andreas.

"Run away while you can. He finna rape you." She had an eyebrow raised which showed disappointment. Did I make a mistake by confiding in her? I mean, I haven't even told my closest friends Savannah and Vanessa about my love for Mr Miller but I told Beverley who I am not as close with. Then again, I do believe that I should just wait a couple more moments and see her reaction. If things continue the way they are, she might have to go to eternal sleep.

I told her "Well maybe I want that! I have bought my lingerie, just incase and it'll be arriving today."

"Well isn't that delightful. But seriously Ugne-Ieva, can't you just write fanfiction on wattpad or something? Just call it 'Mr Miller' or something like that."

"What the fuck is wattpad? That sounds stupid. Fanfiction is for pussies who can't get people in their pussies. Which I am not. I WILL be pursuing Mr Miller and nothing can be done about it."

"Alright then. Good luck with that. When you get genital warts, don't squeeze them too hard because you might leave a scar. Also, do you know where Nicholas is? He's been absent for a good couple of days. I let him borrow one of my ukuleles and I need that back."

"No idea. Anyway the bell is about to ring so I'm going to make my way to my form room! I wouldn't want to get a detention!"

"But we're in the same for-"

And I skrrted out that bih.

Well that went...great? I suppose if she really was against my love, there wouldn't even be anything that she could do if she really wanted to. She's just a ukulele strumming introvert. She would not dare. Vanessa on the other hand seems to have disappeared. Not like I care or anything but she wasn't in school today.

Before I even knew it, 3 o'clock had come and the final bell of the day rang. I threw my maths book into my bag and began powerfully speedwalking as fast as my giant calves could take me. When I was out of the school building I checked my phone to see that the driver carrying my package was 7 stops away from my house. But I just had to get home before my younger sibling got a hold of the package. Granted, they won't know what the clump of strings is, but the free complimentary dildo is very obvious. A penis is a penis.

I started running. I didn't care that there were others around who could see me because this was important.

Ten straight minutes of running later, I was at home.

The driver was two stops away. All I needed to do now was sit on my front doorstep for him to come so I can collect it.

After signing, I went back into my house and quickly changed into my lingerie. It was perfect. The red ropes ran down my vagina and rubbed against my clit and there were some strings wrapped around my nipples, swelling them up and resulting in nipples which were slowly growing in size and sensitivity. I changed into my school uniform on top of this. The last thing in the box was a giant 14 inch dildo. It was white, and had large realistic veins to decorate it. Beautiful. The best place to put it would be my walk in closet so I put it on display in the Mr Miller shrine. Although I didn't have time in the current moment I knew that soon I would come back for it and play with the speed controls I saw on the bottom.

I freshened up a little and then left my house.

The time had finally come.

I was going to get fucked my Mr Miller.