17

At the compound, Ophelia was standing in Hayley's bedroom, quickly packing up a bag of clothes for Hayley, when Klaus entered the room, "What do you think you're doing?" Klaus asked the woman confused.

Ophelia didn't even bother to look at him as she continued to pack her bag, "Elijah said they're on the road. So, Hayley and I going to go to them so that she can get her daughter. Hayley's waiting in the car outside. I told her I would get her a few things to bring with us." She explained to him quickly, clearly in a rush.

"Ophelia--" Klaus began to say, but was quickly cut off by Ophelia.

"Do not tell me that it's not safe! I'll tell you what's not safe--blowing up a house just to keep your evil older brother from finding Hope!" Ophelia screamed at Klaus.

Klaus let out a deep sigh, "We will deal with Finn." He assured her.

"And then what, Klaus?" Ophelia asked him with an attitude, "Every time you kill that bastard, he's just going to jump into another body."

"We all tried running. We tried hiding. Neither will work." He reminded her.

"So what's your bright idea, Klaus?" Hayley suddenly asked as she entered the room, clearly growing tired of waiting for Ophelia in the car.

"As it so happens, Hayley, I am working on a plan as we speak!" He informed the female hybrid, "One which will be bolstered greatly if you and Ophelia just calm down and keep your eye on the prize!"

"Do not manage us right now, Klaus, we have every right to--" Ophelia began to argue with Klaus.

Klaus quickly cut Ophelia off, "Ophelia, you are getting married today," he reminded her, "An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn!" He paused, allowing Ophelia to give him a look, "You will be queen to an army."

Klaus grabbed the bag out of her hands and set it on the bed, "And as you once said, a queen does not run."

Ophelia's mouth gaped open, realizing she actually happened to have said that to him once. Hundreds of years before.

_____

Ophelia arrived at St. Anne's church and knocked on the door of Davina's room in the attic, causing the young witch to immediately look up, a smile forming on her lips at the sight of Ophelia, "Ophelia!" She enthusiastically greeted Ophelia, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to personally invite you to my wedding," Ophelia informed her, causing Davina's eyes to widen in disbelief, "Oh, you haven't heard?" She questioned, holding up her hand to reveal an engagement ring, "I'm getting married to Jackson today. I was hoping you'd come. You know, since we're family."

Davina smiled, standing up from her seat. She quickly rushed over to Ophelia and hugged her tightly, "Of course, I'll be there," She told her adoptive mother, "I just can't believe I didn't know about this sooner."

"Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately," Ophelia apologized to the girl as she pulled away from the hug.

"It's totally fine," Davina assured her with a smile on her face, "I understand. You're a leader to the wolves."

"Just remember, Davina, even though I'm about to be the Queen of the wolves, it doesn't mean I won't be there anytime you need me. If you need anything, just call me and I'll be there within the blink of an eye," Ophelia reminded her, just before Kol walked in.

"Oh, did I miss your mother/daughter moment?" Kol asked jokingly, "What a pity!"

Ophelia rolled her eyes as she turned to Kol, "I was actually inviting Davina to my wedding. You should come, too," She paused, glancing between Davina and Kol, "Maybe you two could be each other's dates."