21

Ophelia was asleep in her bedroom, tossing and turning as she became overcome with visions of Davina being attacked. The vision changed and she found Davina laying down unconscious in a warehouse with flickering lights, a carving of a symbol on her forehead.

As she awakened, she loudly gasped as sat up. Ophelia quickly rushed down the hallway, knowing that something else was wrong. Hope.

Ophelia arrived just in time to see Rebekah use her magic to cause Hayley to go flying into another room, injured.

"Rebekah, what in hell are you doing?" She asked Rebekah, who was in another woman's body. A witch's body. One that belonged to Eva Sinclair. Ophelia's eyes widened, coming to a realization, "You're not Rebekah."

Eva Sinclair used her magic to cause Ophelia to drop to her knees, clutching her head in pain. Klaus soon arrived, both he and Hayley rushing forward to attack Eva, only to have the same happen to them.

Ophelia let out an inhuman growl, her werewolf eyes showing as she allowed her claws to grow on one hand. Ophelia lunged forward with all the strength she had, clawing Eva deeply across her thigh.

Eva screamed out in pain, quickly rushing out the window, which allowed to Hayley, Klaus, and Ophelia to recover. The trio rushed to Hope's crib to see that the child was perfectly fine, causing Ophelia to sigh in relief.

________

Ophelia, Klaus, Marcel, and Hayley were in Klaus' study, where he was pulling a pair of the magic-canceling manacles, "I should really stop packing these away. There's always one family member or another in need of a good shackling," Klaus commented, hanging the manacles to Marcel, "Find Rebekah--or Eva, or whoever the bloody hell that was; Use these to stop her from doing magic. And don't hurt her. The non-psychopathic bits are still my sister."

"I'd say otherwise," Ophelia muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, I won't be the only one looking for her. She killed witch-kids. The twenty-four hour hold that Elijah got the covens to agree to? Ended at midnight. Every witch in the city is gonna be gunning for her." Marcel explained to Klaus worried.

Hearing Marcel's words, Klaus sighed and turned to Hayley, "Go to Elijah. Get her to charm his elderly witch into calling off the hunt." He ordered and Hayley immediately looked unhappy.

"And leave Hope? Don't you think I should stay here and protect our daughter?" Hayley asked Klaus annoyed.

"Jackson has been working night and day to secure this compound, surrounding it with his werewolf army. Not to mention the fact that I'm here, and I know the best way to protect our child is to get Rebekah out of that serial killer's body and back into the original model." Klaus explained to Hayley, who immediately looked displeased.

"Hmm," Hayley hummed in response, "And, what will you be doing while we're out doing all the dirty work?"

"Why, tending to the even dirtier work," Klaus informed them as he walked closer to Ophelia, letting out a sigh, "As usual."

"Um, did you forget someone?" Ophelia asked Klaus, jokingly raising her hand, "You didn't give me a task."

"Well, Ophelia, you'll be helping me with my plan, of course," He told her, a grin on his face.

Ophelia scoffed, glaring at Klaus, "I swear, your mood changes quicker than New England weather," She commented, "Wasn't it just last night you said you didn't trust me now that I was married to Jackson?"

"Wasn't it just after that you said you hated me, but then changed your mind?" He retorted, a wide grin on his face.

Ophelia turned to Hayley, who gave her a questioning look, "Wait, you saw him last night?" Hayley asked Ophelia concern, "You told Jackson you were fetching yourself some blood."