The Court ~ 3

This is one of the chapters I'm most excited to write, a lot of different personalities to describe. 

  I also am putting a little sneak peek of the Prince, I just can't help it. ;)

The song above is Madisón's song.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

  On the way to Everwood, I couldn't stop thinking about him. William. I said his name, letting each vowel roll on my tongue. The way his muscles pushed against his tunic, his smile. It was cemented into my head.

  There had to be a way to forget him, his arrogance, his charm. Thankfully, Lennard yells that we have arrived at Evergarden and interrupts my thoughts.

  When I got into the carriage I glamoured my dress into a gorgeous violet one as it went with my make-up for the ball. I realized that majority of my competitors would be wearing 'casual' wear, and decided to temporarily blend in.

  Lennard opens the door helping me out. I keep my hood on. I had a plan to make an entrance.

  I walk slowly until I see a girl with short black hair whose bosom was basically falling out of her dress. She looks up and sends me a bright smile. I could tell it was fake.

  To my surprise she makes her way to where I was standing. 

  "Hiya! The names Madisón Lampier. Pleasure." She sticks out her hand.

  "Hello. My name's Ebony DuFont of Evergarden. Enchanté." I pull her in for a hug and whisper in her ear, "There's no need to be fake with me."

  Madisón smirks and offers her arm. 

  "Thank the devil not everyone here is daft, you coming in?"

  I take her arm and whisper my plan, she lets out a dark chuckle and winks at Lennard. Causing him to redden darker than a tomato.

  As we begin our entrance I see three girls. I recognize them all from my earlier years at court.

  "Ugh, please don't tell me we have to talk to those bitches?" Madisón whines.

  I laugh. 

  "Not yet, we just might have to at the Entrance Ball."

  "Thank the devil that's in two days then. Now let's get this entrance done hm?"

  I let out a small smile and start my way up the stairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Madisón

  I must say, Eby seems really fun. Here I thought I'd just be sleeping with old lords and stable boys, which I will still be doing, but at least I have a friend to gossip to now.

  As we walked up the stairs, Eby filled me in on her plan, and damn did it work.

  "I now present, Lady Madisón Lampier of Everhall." 

  I make my way down the stairway, making sure to look into every single man's eyes, even the king's. Giving them my sluttiest smile and strutting. That's how it's done you three bitches.

I look at the three blond bimbo's and give them my most innocent smile. When I reach the bottom I wait for Eby, this was going to be fun!

  There seems to be a silence before the lights in the room shut off. Causing a pitch-black that was difficult even for vampires to see in.