The Prince ~ 4

Sorry I lied! This is going to be a pretty short chapter, but it's going to be all about the Prince. 

  The song above is his theme song in my opinion. Thanks to LinaMMJ for helping me find this song.

  The next chapter is the Entrance Ball, I solemnly swear it!

  Now, on to the story. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  The second I look at those gorgeous eyes, they seem to disappear and reappear right in front of me.

  This time, in the form of a shirtless man with a rock hard abdomen. Who was he?

   Instead of taking my time to admire his body, I return my swords to their sheaths and curtsy.

  "Lady Ebony-"

  "DuFont of Evergarden."

  The mysterious man in front of me finishes.

  I raise my eyebrows before saying, "And you are?"

  "Damian Locke, Crown Prince of Everwood."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

  I was wearing a nightgown, fighting a pair of dummies, in front of the shirtless Crown Prince of Evergarden?!? Could this night get any stranger?

  The Prince's face tightens into an ice cold mask and he steps closer.

  "How do you know how to fight like that?"

  "Like what?"

  "Like a warrior."

  I cross my arms and shrug.

  "I train."

  The Prince snickers.

  "I know that, what I'm asking is who you learned that from."

  "Someone close to me Your Grace."

  The Prince's once amused expression seems to drop.

  "Just call me Damian, no need to call me Prince when we're in court."

  The words I'm about the say die in my throat. Call the Crown Prince by his given name? That seems a large privilege, even for the daughter of a lord.

 "Of course Your- Damian. Thank-"

  "Spare me the fake thank you's. Just because you fight well doesn't mean you're any better than the other lady's here."

  The Prince- Damian starts to walk away, but caught up in my sudden anger I grab his arm.

  "I that understand we've just met, but that gives you no right to compare me to any other lady from this court or competition. Nor is assuming I think I'm better than them." 

  I glare into his sapphire eyes before grabbing my cloak and vanishing into the night.

  How rude. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but I had to finish Ebony's encounter with the Prince.

See ya! 

-Magically Mental ;)