🍋☁️IzuOcha - Bubbles

(Contains: Fluffy Overload, Vanilla)
Uraraka Ochaco x Midoria Izuku (Deku)

Midoria stared down at his phone. He had been waiting for about seventeen minutes for Uraraka to arrive. Glancing  around the small bubble tea shop he saw no familiar faces, just an elderly couple in the corner, happily discussing the latest UA sports event.

It had been several years since Midoria had graduated from UA high school. He had kept in contact with most of his class as he trained to become the number one hero, but Uraraka was the closest to him of them all. Today was, in fact, Ochaco's Birthday, and she had asked him to meet her at Lil Bubbly - the bubble tea place where they had had their first date. He was happy to have gotten the day off from his agency, as he had been over booked all week.

Deku's thoughts were abruptly halted by the cheery jingle of the door's bells.

"Deku!"

Midoria turned towards the sound with a wide grin.

"Ochaco! It's so good to see you! Happy Birthday!"

The two embraced tightly and ordered their beverages, finally sitting down at their favorite table.

"I got you a gift," Midoria grinned, sliding a small box wrapped in light pink paper across the table.

Ochaco's eyes widened as she took the box into her hands. "Your wrapping has gotten so much better Izuku!" She chuckled, remembering the time that he had tried wrapping all of class 1A's graduation presents and failed miserably, calling her in the middle of the night to help him fix them.

Opening the package, Ochaco gasped at the small kitten earrings he had gotten her. "They're so cute!! I love them, Deku!"

Midoria grinned, he had been saving them for her for quite some time. He remembered how she had gushed over them at the store. The two had finally finished their drinks and were headed towards the train station hand in hand.

"It's such a nice night tonight," Uraraka grinned, squeezing lightly on Midoria's fingers. Looking down, Midoria noticed a special sparkle in her big brown eyes. He had seen this look before, it usually meant she was determined or thinking really hard about something she liked.

They reached their train and settled down for the 30 minute ride back to Deku's apartment. Since his popularity as a rising Hero had endangered his home before, Midoria had been forced to live in a different area. He didn't mind, he actually lived quite close to Uraraka and Momo from UA, and the three went out to eat often. That is when he was actually able to come home. The agency had him working strings of nights in a row, making it hard for Midoria to work through the day, often resulting in him living in hotels for weeks at a time.

He glanced down at Uraraka, who had been silent this whole time, staring out the window at the dark lines zipping past them. She still had that determined look written across her face and was fiddling with something in her pocket.

"Ochaco, are you ok?" Deku murmured, as it wasn't a good idea to speak openly while in a train. Uraraka glanced up at him, and nodded quietly, tightening her grip on his hand. They rode the rest of the way in silence, Midoria rubbing small, reassuring circles on her hand with his thumb.

When they arrived at Deku's apartment, it was incredibly dark outside. He glanced up at the sky, only able to pick out a few stars from the thick clouds.
"Deku!~"
Turning with a content sigh, Midoria walked towards the stairwell where Ochaco was waiting.
"I have a surprise for you."
It was strange to see how nervously Ochaco was behaving, her fingers anxiously tapping her sides as she stood by their door, waiting for him to unlock it.