🍋 Kiribaku - The Dancing Debt

Bakugo sighed, sitting in the uncomfortable black chair and gazing up at the dark haired owner. He was rambling on and on about his "body's flexibility potential," but all Bakugo wanted to hear was the salary.

After Kamino, Bakugo had come to know about the money Kirishima had spent on the night vision goggles to aid in his escape. He had been pressed to learn that Kirishima's goggles had even been smashed to pieces.

God damn that idiot. Why would he spend so much on something like that. Now I'm in his fucking debt until I can pay him off.

And so he had gone to the mousey looking job houser, doing odd jobs for barely minimum wage, until he struck big at the underwear modeling job. He only needed 32,086.05 more yen ($300 USD) until he could afford to pay Kirishima back. The modeling job was a one-time thing, and he really didn't feel like dressing up as a chicken again for that shit noodle company. So when he was approached by the Shinketsu bar owner during the shoot to work as a temporary dancer to fill in for his previous dancer's leave, he agreed almost immediately.

It was stupid of me to agree so easily, but surely a stripper would earn more than 32,086.05 yen?

"For one night, our dancers usually make about 106,907.00 yen ($1000), but with a body like yours you'd probably make around 160,360.50 yen ($1500). We'll do our payments through our digital kiosks, you'll be in a protected... bubble so to say. The men will be able to see you, and you them, but they won't have any way of touching you."

Bakugo's head was spinning from the numbers the man had just spouted.

160,360.50 yen?! That would be more than enough to pay back Kirishima! And enough to ask him to get steak with him after finals week was over, and even enough for those new hiking sticks he had seen in the market last weekend while working at that damn noodle place. Wait... did he say men?

"Oi, what kind of bar did you say this was?"

"Ah, a gay bar. Are you comfortable with that? I just figured you were-"

"Just where are you looking?!" Bakugo steamed, and he could feel his neck heating up in a way he hadn't felt in a long time. The man's face seemed smug and Bakugo had never wanted to blast someone so much in his life.

"Well if you're not comfortable, I can certainly rescind my offer, I just thought-"

"I'll take the job, damnit..." Bakugo growled, his eyes hitting the floor in a display of apology.

The man smiled, reaching over his desk to shake Bakugo's hand, which was taken firmly. Bakugo felt the tension ease from his body as he filled out the paperwork.

"You're lucky to be working on a Saturday, the club always fills up the most on the weekends. We're lucky to live in such a LGBT friendly part of the city. I've actually hired other students from UA before, they were third years as well I think. I-"

"Oi..." Bakugo interrupted, his eyes refocusing on a blotchy ink stain on the carpet. "Just... Just how did you know?"

The man was silent for a bit before he felt a large hand on his shoulder. Bakugo tensed.

"Sometimes, you just know. Don't worry, we don't allow student patrons in our club, so none of your friends will be watching." the man laughed, "Though if they were in our club, I'm sure they wouldn't care to tell anyone anyways."

The man continued, raising a cigar to hip lips and lighting it with the snap of his fingers. "I'll have an outfit for you to put on during your night, and Taiekiansu will be able to show you some moves. He's our main dancer here and he's always happy to help our novice dancers.