🍋Kiribaku - Caught Red Handed

This One-Shot goes out to everyone who comments that they want these two horndogs to get caught. You're welcome.

(Warnings: Humiliation, Exposed Bakuhoe, not too serious smut)

Kirishima Eijiro x Bakugo Katsuki

"Ahh, Katsukiiiii, that feels amazinggg."

Katsuki Bakugo had no idea how he got into this situation, but he wasn't complaining. He and his boyfriend had finished their strenuous upper body work out and were relaxing in the dormitory bath house. The steamy atmosphere combined with the pent up sexual tension between the two had resulted in a kissing session, however Bakugo couldn't have anticipated what would come next.

The bath house was essentially deserted, given that it was very late at night. If Aizawa were to catch them here they would surely be in deep trouble. The thrill of it caused a fiery pulse to rush his heart... as well as his cock.

"Fuuuck, Kats, harder," Kirishima whined, his head lolling back onto his shoulder as he bounced in his lap in time to Katsuki's rough thrusts. The water was splashing around them, and the encasing warmth of it was another factor pushing Bakugo's rising pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that uh?" Bakugo grunted, ramming his hips just so and tearing a high mewl from his boyfriend's lips.

"Please Baku, 'm so close, mhh." His breathing was rapid and staccato and gasping, high moans tore their way from his throat. Bakugo groaned as he shifted in his lap, slamming back down on his cock with his lean body bowed forwards. Bakugo took the opportunity to sink his teeth into his lover's exposed neck.

"fuuuuck," Kirishima gasped, bending a bit more, the tips of his red hair swishing through the rippling surface of the onsen.

Bakugo had fucked Kirishima enough times to know where his G spot was. He gripped Kirishma's sides, grunting loudly as he rammed into him full force. Bakugo was never the type to be gentle, and sex was no different.

"Yeah, take it, uh," His voice punctuated between Kirishima's desperate moans. The were both so close, but the position became a strain on Bakugo's arms, not that he would admit it, he sunk back into the steaming hot water, adjusting so he landed back into his previous seat with a splash.

"Ride me, slut," he snapped with a wild grin. And who was Kirishima to deny his Bakugo? His cock was so hard he felt like he was going to burst. "And face me too." His voice came out booming, his crimson eyes simmering as Kirishima moved to loom over the blonde.

"S-So demanding," Kirishima gasped, sinking down onto Bakugo's cock and leaning into the other boy, his fingers digging into the side of the pool and successfully caging in his fiery boyfriend.

He began his bouncing again, huffing labored breaths as he sunk down each time, Bakugo's cock deliciously grazing a particular bundle of nerves each time he sunk down. His pace quickened and the steamy water only added to the pleasurable friction he felt.

"Uhhh, please Katsu, please." Kirishima nearly howled as a burning hot, erotic feeling rushed his senses, the new angle forcing Bakugo's tip to pound his spot senseless. Kirishima had alway been loud in sex, his feelings for Bakugo combined with the overwhelming sensations tore right through him and forced them out without his permission.

Bakugo was grinning again, that same cocky grin that drove Kirishima wild. This time however it was all for him. He leaned forwards again, smashing their lips together roughly as Bakugo gripped his hips, thrusting upwards and sending him tumbling over the edge with a cry. His fingers hardened without his permission, and he felt the siding of the pool give way under his fingers.