🍋Kiribaku ~ Torment (200 Folower Special)

This chapter is dedicated to some very special authors. These people inspired me with their words and encouraged me to continue writing. Thank you: kirishimaunbreakable , itybity , Felly-Chan , desikaido , and HexManiac493

I'd also like to thank all of you for now 200 followers! It means so much to me that you all like my writing. I hope you all enjoy this one-shot!

Now on to the smut. ;)

(Warnings: Toys, Bondage, BDSM Elements, HardCore, Quirk Play)

Kirishima Eijiro x Bakugo Katsuki

Bakugo was quick to leave from his agency building. Stepping out into the fading sunlight, he could feel his nerves kicking in. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins, and a hot excitement was burning him up from head to toe.

Tonight is the night.

The blonde couldn't keep from checking his phone as he made his way  through the parking lot towards his black and orange Ford Mustang. 

No new messages from Eijiro... I'll just have to meet him there.

Bakugo's lips twitched into a small grin, and as he strapped himself into the drivers seat of his car, he couldn't help but wonder what other straps he'd find himself in that night.

On special days like today, Bakugo and Kirishima would take off of work early and head out to their secluded cabin in the mountains. Their combined agency ranked as the number one hero duo agency in the world, and their popularity as Pro Heroes made it hard for them to do much of anything at their house. There was always press attention on them, and the media was so damn nosy. On top of this, work had been so busy lately that their special days had been happening less and less often.

Bakugo had been surprised to see the small black envelope next to him in bed that morning instead of the usual sight of his sleepy, messy haired fiancé. However, when he opened the letter, every particle of his being was lit up in burning hot arousal. It was finally, finally their day. It had been so long since their last trip up to the cabin, that Bakugo had completely forgotten who's turn to be dominant it was. The letter assured him that it was definitely not going to be him.

Pulling the car out into the roadway, Bakugo's stomach was doing flips. He clicked on his radio, but couldn't stop himself from imagining all of the things Kirishima could possibly have in store for him. Eijiro had left their work earlier than him, leaving Bakugo yet another small black note at his workstation. He had done this to remind him of their change of locations, as on most Fridays it was their combination movie night and workout, "Movies and Muscles."

Bakugo, however, wouldn't have been able to forget it if he wanted to. He had been thinking about it all day. Every time he thought he might be able to focus, flashes of red hair and shining white teeth breeched his mind, stirring something deep inside him and driving him crazy.

Bakugo had been watching for his fiancé all day, but had barely seen hide of hair of him. This was incredibly unusual, as the two were generally inseparable. If they ever had to work away from one another, Kirishima would always find the time to call or visit him. Not today though, in fact, it was as if he had been specifically avoiding the blonde. He had even left the note on his desk while Bakugo was out getting lunch.