🍋KiriBaku - Shower Secrets

Kirishima Eijiro x Bakugo Katsuki

Bakugo opened his eyes slowly, a dull throbbing in the back of his head. The room he was in was fairly dark, and he couldn't see more than a foot ahead of him.

Where am I?

He went to move, but found that his hands were bound tightly above his head. He heard soft laughter coming from somewhere in front of him and was surprised when his face was grabbed roughly, his eyes instantly meeting with... Kirishima? But these didn't seem like the eyes of his best friend... these eyes were hungry and controlling.

What the fuck is going on?

He groaned as Kirishima ran his calloused hands over his own heaving chest, pressing him firmly into the wall he was chained to. It was then that Bakugo realized he was completely naked. He tried to speak but all that came out was a soft moan as Kirishima closed his hand over his length, stroking him softly and biting into his neck with his sharp teeth. His movements grew stronger and Bakugo's senses whirled as the sensations Kirishima gave him began to overwhelm him. He found himself begging, needing the release.

Bakugo woke with a start, sweat rolling down his body and his dick painfully erect. He lay there a moment, trying to process what he had just dreamed about. "Kirishima..." he grumbled, gently touching himself through his damp sweatpants.

I don't want to make a mess, I just did these sheets.

Bakugo reached towards the tissue box on his night stand and groaned in frustration. Empty. He glanced over at his alarm clock, it was an early Saturday morning.

I can do it in the shower and nobody will be there.

With newfound determination, Bakugo slid out of his bed and stumbled to his feet. Grabbing his towel and wrapping it gingerly around his waist, he snatched his toiletries and dashed out the door.

Bakugo pushed through the doors of the boys shower room with a bang. Oblivious to the fact that the light was already on, he rushed to strip from his pajamas. His shirt came first, tugged frantically over and off his head. Groaning softly at the friction from his sweatpants, Bakugo let his fingers toy with his erection before stepping into the shower.

The water that hit him was already warm, and Bakugo relished in the feeling of it burning into his skin. He began slowly stroking himself, soft moans escaping his lips as he relived the fantasy he had just dreamed of.

~~~

Kirishima stood frozen in the corner of the bathroom. He had just finished cleaning himself up after his early morning workout. He was trying to train himself to wake up early by working out at ungodly hours of the morning, as he had a terrible habit of sleeping through the day on weekends. Eijiro had just been drying off from his shower when Bakugo entered the room. He had been about to step out and cheerily greet the blonde until he noticed the full erection the other boy was sporting as he slid his sweatpants to his feet.

Kirishima had watched in silent awe as the other boy touched his rather impressive member and stepped into the shower.

I should sneak out and save him the embarrassment.

But Kirishima was frozen to the spot. The gentle moans drifting over the steady thrum of falling water were making his head spin.

Shit... he sounds so good... I really shouldn't be here...

Kirishima was acutely aware of his own feelings of arousal, quickly running his hand over the now growing bulge in the towel wrapped around his waist. Sliding the white towel off his hips he began palming himself.