🍋Kiribaku - Suck and Cover

(Warnings: Exhibitionist)
Kirishima Eijiro x Bakugo Katsuki

It was incredibly late when Kirishima finally came back from his supplementary classes. At any other time, Bakugo Katsuki would have been fast asleep. But not tonight, as he had a problem he was sure only his stupid (secret) red haired boyfriend could fix.

He was horny.

The feeling of arousal had been persistent, even though for the majority of the day, he hadn't even seen the idiot. Flashes of red involuntarily entered his mind at the most inopportune moments. The rush of blood and jittery feelings that accompanied it, distracted him significantly from his tasks that day. Though not enough to show outwardly.

He could trace the flush of hormones back to the night before this stupid class camp trip. Kirishima had been in his room. They were supposed to be packing, but the two had instead fallen into a heated makeout session. They had just reached the point of stripping and grinding when they were interrupted by the sound of his damn parents arriving home. But fuck, the excitement of it all had kept him up all that night. He wanted... No, he needed to have him. Tonight.

There were other idiots who came in with him, and he watched silently as they all collapsed into their respective sleeping areas. He waited another ten minutes before he was sure he would explode, then silently stood from where he was, and padded lightly towards the familiar red head with the Crimson Riot sleeping bag and blanket.

Kirishima's chest was rising and falling slowly, and his features were relaxed, but Bakugo had slept with him enough times to know that he wasn't fully unconscious. In one swift movement, Bakugo let himself fall on top of Kirishima, his legs straddling his body, and his hand reaching quickly to cover his mouth.

Kirishima's eyes popped open in a panicked surprise, but he felt his body relax underneath when their red eyes met. Slowly raising his hand from the other boy's mouth, he touched a single finger to his own lips, then lowered his head to kiss him. The kiss started out sweet and sleepy, Bakugo could taste the toothpaste that must have been recently applied. But Bakugo wanted more, he'd had pent up energy all day that he couldn't do anything about.

Kirishima seemed a bit confused by his sudden surge of initiative, but openly accepted him, his fingers trailing up his shoulders before tangling into his bed ruffled hair, deepening their kiss. Bakugo let himself press down on top of the other boy, their bodies tightly packed against one another.

Bakugo was fully aware that the entire classroom of boys would be able to see them if they happened to wake up at this god forsaken hour of the night. But after their training that day, he doubted anyone would. Slowly he ground his hips into Kirishima, swallowing his soft moan with his own mouth. Their lips fit so perfectly together that Bakugo hesitated before pulling away, the only thing connecting their mouths was the thin string of saliva on their tongues.

God, he's so hot.

Pulling up slightly, Bakugo continued the difficult task of keeping his breathing quiet, though his heart was racing at nearly Mach two. He gazed down at the confused, yet undoubtedly aroused looking red head, before lowering his lips to trail kisses up his jawline. They were soft and quick, soundless yet warm. Bakugo tugged Kirishima's earlobe with his teeth, feeling strong hands move to grab hastily at his back. A weak spot. Bakugo had come to know many of Kirishima's sexual weak spots. But this one was one of his favorites. He could work the other boy into a moaning mess simply by torturing his sensitive ears.

But I can't do that, there's too many people.

Pulling back some, Bakugo muttered into his ear almost inaudibly, feeling Kirishima's hands tighten around him as he trembled at the hot breath ghosting his skin. "Think you can keep quiet?"