Sickness

...................................................

~previously~
"He has had a rough day and he deserves one" he gave a slight smirk and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Gimli whispered something to Legolas and Arwen and they all burst out laughing but I just took another sip of my drink and shook off their craziness.

(I have never been drunk before so I really don't know how to put this sorry if it is terrible 😖) After a few more glasses I began to become dizzy and everything around me was a blur, I could still hear the chatter of people and the laughing of my friends and wife. I spun my head around to their direction and stumbled towards them. I caught a glimpse of Legolas and I grabbed his arm with my rough hands. For some reason, I started laughing and pulling at his hair "leggowwwlas you look funny"

"No-no I don't"

"Yes you do, your hair is all damp, c-can I chop it off?"

"No I love my hair, Aragorn I think you should l-" he stumbled on his words.

"Can I plait it?" I looked at him pleadingly but he just looked back with a scared expression as if I had just turned into some type of monster. Arwen was grinning in the background and I became a bit angry "what are you laughing at" her face turned a bit colder as she walked towards me and placed a hand on my cheek. I calmed down at her touch but I still didn't escape the loopiness that I was in.

"Aragorn I think you should rest"

"Good idea" I sat down on the floor and cuddled Arwen and Legolas's legs, using them as a pillow as the consciousness drifted from me.

~

Aragorn's PoV:

I woke up on a familiar soft blanket with no idea how I got there. My head pounded and throbbed my skull as it felt as if my head was breaking apart. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head I looked to the side and saw my beloved Arwen.

She was looking at me concerned and slightly expectant "quel amrun melleth nin (good morning my love)" her soft brown hair flowed down her back and Her turquoise eyes shone in the sunlight, just the sight of her could lighten any terrible day even if you woke up with a headache.

Nausea swept over me and I broke contact from the one I love, Arwen reached out and placed a bucket ready for me. I poured out the food I had consumed the night before and the sickly smell only worsened my sick state. "Aragorn I know that you are not all well but there is something I need to tell you?" Her serious tone made my pale face snap up to look at her.

"What is it?" 

"Laonri just called in while you were resting, he said that you promised to finish the paperwork today" I groaned loudly and lay back down with my hair sticking out at the sides of my face.

"I don't feel well" my sick voice groaned out as another wave of nausea flowed over my body, I sat up and emptied my stomach again.

She laid her hand on my back and stroked it softly "Aragorn remember, this is what you are expected to do as a king. Your father went through it and now it is up to you"

"I'm not my father"

"Exactly, so make a better impression than he did on mankind," Arwen said encouragingly "Aragorn...please. I wouldn't make you do it if it wasn't that important"  

"Okay...but you will be with me today won't you?" I looked at her expression but she just looks at the blanket doubtfully and I already knew my answer.