Getting ready

Sorry about the wait :)
Also, I couldn't find a picture that would show what he looked like so I just had to use extra detail sry
...................................................

~previously~

"There" He said and pointed to a stable a little further down where Rinhael stood with a massive grin on his face and his face tinted red, watching the scene before him play out.

"G-good, let's go" Legolas gave me a look that without a doubt said 'I told you' and mounted arod with his face still bright red. I picked Gimli up and placed him on arod, where he held onto his waist lightly to prevent him from falling off.

I opened bregos stable door and he matched out happily letting me mount him. Rinhael goes into his horse, still grinning broadly from the incident. We began to gallop past into the distance where I could slightly make out Arwen's voice "goodbye! You two are soo cute by the way"

Everyone except for me and Legolas began to laugh and I annoyedly shouted back "Arwen you are embarrassing us!"

Legolas laughed loudly, it was music to my ears I would not deny "payback"

~

Legolas's PoV:

We continued to gallop along the plains of grass seeing Mirkwood coming closer in the distance. The plait That Aragorn had done was bouncing on my shoulder, I wouldn't admit it but it was rather more comfortable than having your hair blowing in your face continuously. Aragorn rode in front of me, occasionally looking back to check up on me and Rinhael was behind me and Gimli, I felt as if they were escorting me like a King. You are going to be King Legolas I mentally reminded myself feeling the nervousness boil up inside of me at the realisation of the situation. I wasn't ready to become King but there I sat on my way to my fate, I felt brave again, I am doing something that I used to never dream about doing; becoming king of the woodland realm.

"We are nearly there!" Aragorn shouted from in front with excitement in his voice, I could tell that he was looking forward to seeing me with a crown on my head. I felt Gimli tighten his grip around my waist and I furrowed my eyebrows as we weren't going faster so there was no reason to hold on tighter "Are your okay Gimli?" I asked slightly concerned, tilting my head back to look at him.

He looked up at me and smiled "You are so brave, I can't wait to see you as king"

"Gimli my braveness is no match for yours, in fact seeing you become king would be much more satisfying than mine" I confessed.

"Don't be ridiculous" He huffed and patted my back.

Before I could answer again, we had arrived at the gates of Mirkwood. Aragorn being the first to get of his horse walked over to me and helped me down even though I was capable myself "Such a gentleman" I said sarcastically and smiled at him while he blushed. Gimli used me as a pole to slide down onto the ground and I laughed heavily.

I unplaited my hair and combed my fingers through it so that it would return to its original signature state, feeling uncomfortable having my hair like that around my people. Rinhael turned to look at me and placed his hand on my shoulder "Come, we will get you into more formal clothes for the crowning ceremony"

"Can I come too?"

"No, you should wait here with Gimli and get all of the elves prepared" Aragorn nodded his head and I gave him an apologetic look "Oh and you master dwarf, you can comb your hair, it looks rather messy" I chucked and began to walked with Rinhael to an empty room, leaving a laughing Aragorn and angry Gimli behind.

Rinhael walked over to a closet and pulled out a stunning robe, that flowed silky like water as he gracefully walked over to me with it, I could not deny that it was the most amazing robe that I had ever seen. Rinhael caught my gaze and smiled "I thought you would like it"

I reached out and placed my hands against it feeling it's cool surface against my skin "vanima (beautiful), how did you come by such an item?"

"It was your fathers, he wore it when he became king, I thought that it might give you confidence if you are wearing something of his when you become king. He may not be here, but a part of him is Legolas"

"It is-was my fathers? Wouldn't it be too big, I-it would look like a dress on me" I said feeling a bit embarrassed.

He walked closer to me and placed it on my hands "nonsense, every elf is more feminine than masculine, nobody will laugh at you Legolas" he smiled and whispered to himself amused "And I'm sure that Aragorn won't be able to take his eyes off you"

I blushed "Hmm?" I asked even though I heard him perfectly, I was just too embarrassed to admit.

He smirked and ignored my question "Go and put it on"

I nodded and walked over to a little room at the back that I could change in.

After taking off my old clothes and putting on the white robe I walked out. It flowed down past my legging covered knees as a dress would. Rinhael beamed and walked over to me again holding a long broach. He clipped it around my neck and walked me over to a mirror. He brushed my hair and put it in its signature style. He placed my feet in some shoes that blended in with my leggings before stepping back. I wasn't used to being dressed by another person but I must admit that the style he gave me was elegant, I looked like a true king without a doubt but I still wasn't feeling ready for it. The broach was emerald green and silver around my neck, forming patterns like leaves and swirls. The silver robe shined in the light from the sun coming from the window and my hair lay in my shoulders and back.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"It's wonderful Rinhael, you have great skills" I admitted truthfully.

"Thank you, are you ready?" He asked a bit worried knowing what had happened last time.

"Yes" I said hesitantly and we began to walk out the room where everything was already set up.