The lie

I just wanted to say that the comments on the last chapter were really nice and I know that a lot of you are excited to see what is going to happen so I decided to update earlier, thank you again 😊

Also, the PoV will change a couple of times in this chapter so sorry if it's confusing 😐

Anyway enjoy

⚠️ violence & strong language ⚠️

...................................................

~previously~

She took a step forwards dramatically "Then prepare for you to fret because I never lose"

"I led an army into Mordor and fought millions of orcs, What makes you think that I am prepared to lose the one I love?" I demanded.

"Because you don't love him, but that's not my business. Besides we have an elf waiting" I clenched my fists, restraining my anger from getting the better of me.

"Your right; I have a lovable elf waiting" I then stormed past her and back to where Legolas stayed standing. He had a confused and slightly worried expression on his face which made me concerned that he maybe heard the conversation "Tauriel forgot what we were looking for"

"Yes She is quite forgetful" I looked down in guilt, I had completely forgotten that we told Legolas our mission was to find something invisible "it doesn't matter! Don't feel guilty"

"Don't worry Legolas" I grabbed his hand and he blushed slightly embarrassed. We continued to walk to catch up with Tauriel. She might try and outwit me but I will never let her take him from me. Ever.

Despite my thoughts, I didn't expect what was going to happen next...

~

Tauriel's PoV:

3 days later...

At this moment I was standing outside Aragorn's new room with a huge grin on my face. The reason was probably noticeable as one with a huge magnetic pull towards Legolas could imagine.

Aragorn had been discovered sleeping in the same bed as Legolas which was against the elvish law for a reason; Only the married can share the same room by wish but not even a King would pay attention to the laws as it seems.

I just stared at his door in a crazed like trance, I felt now menacingly powerful at this particular moment standing outside the weaker one's door, with my eyes glaring into the wood that protected him from me.

Do you see? I had come up with a wonderful plan that would completely jeopardise Legolas's and Aragorn's relationship for good...

I laughed maniacally and started to walk away with the same crazed smile that I always possessed still plastered to my face. The excitement got the better of me and I let out a squeak and skipped happily down the hallway.

I knew I had won...

~

Aragorn's PoV: