Season 1 Episode 2- House of the rising son

hi heres next chapter there will be a voice over which is in bold.

Rosealinda/Bella POV

 I was with bekkah sitting at charlies when i felt a really bad pain in my heart like get stabbed i screamed out in pain and bekkah was by my side "whats wrong" she  worried and i couldnt speak she laid me down on the couch so i could relax and a few minuets later i was fine. Me and bekkah packed our bags and put them in her red ferari and we speed to New orleans to Meet Elijah.

  *** Mikealson Mansion, New Orleans***

We got to nik house while bekkah was leaving a message for Eli as he hasnt been picking up his phone "Elijah, if not answering your phone is apart of your clever plan  to get us back to this godforsaken city, then well done we're here, and we're worried. Now pick up before i Kick in your bloody door" she said and i giggled at the last part. We walked up to the door and opened it up and walked in were a women was stood with a fire iron "Who the hell are you" she said rather rudily and bekkah looked  at me and i shrugged "oh, you must be the maid. Our bags are in the car- get them, will you?" she asked and the girl put down the rood and smiled warily at us "Hello, not a maid" she said and i just watched them both glare daggers at each other when bekkah spoke up "Right, You're that werewolf girl my brother, klaus, knocked up. i was expecting  to see some kind of supernatural, miricale baby bump. Guess you not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?" she asked and i snickered "you have your  brothers manners." she said with a smirk and i finaly spoke up "and his temper too so watch it. Were's Elijah" i asked "beats me. He's long gone." Hayley said and me and bekkah shared a look "What do you mean 'Long Gone'" bekkah said rather pissed we drove all the way down here and eli not being here "well one minuet he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decision got me into- he was all poetic about how we're family- and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that what i get for trusting a Vampire" she said and that doesnt sound like Eli and bekkah was thinking the same thing "Elijah is not any  Vampire, and he doezn't break promises.Which means Niklauz has done something Klaus like." i said then bekkah began shouting "KLAUS! Get out here and tell us what you have done with our brother you narcissitic back-stabbing wanker!" she screamed and i laughed when a door opened "Enough with all the shouting little sister, and wounderful to see you again rosealinda..." he said kissing my hand "... i should have known. I assume the six dead Vampire were your doing?" he asked he and she nodded and i giggled  "Trying to Victimize two poor, innocent girlz juzt trying to find there way to the Quarter. Zo zorry were they Friendz of yourz? Oh, thatz right you don't have any  friendz" i said smirking at the end and he glarred at me " i do have friends. i have Marcel. You remember him Bekkah dont you? of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what kind of punishment he comes up with for you" he said smirking and bekkah answered " I dont care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesnt welch on Deals. What did you do to him?" she asked him "Perhaps he's on a holiday... or taking an autum nap upstairs.Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I" he said and i glanced around bekkah linked her arm around mine and was getting ready to  leave when she turned around and said "I remember Everything."

***Flashback Bekkahs Pov"

NEW ORLEANS 1820

 I was walking through a doorway into a room filled with people all dressed up in the finery they all nodded my way as i walked past and i nodded back "I remember how the drunken fool of a gouvernor hid away all of our vampire sins for exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties he threw, as if to impress you" i watched nik walk of with two young ladies and i walked up to the gouverners son who i gave a chasetly kiss " i remember finding a moment of affection with the gouverners son ,Emil. And i remember that even Elijah was More happy"