Season 1 Episode 6- Fruit on the poision tree

Season 1 Episode 6- Fruit on the Poison Tree

(Rosealinda Deloca-Mikeaslon  S-Z    B/W- V )

Rebekah (voiceover): “My brothers and I are the first vampires in history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we called New Orleans home. Now, we've returned, drawn by a witch who seeks to use my brother Klaus' unborn child as leverage in a brewing war. But his quest for power has turned brother against brother, leaving our family more divided than ever. Now that Elijah has returned, can our family unite to face this new threat?”

MIKAELSON MANSIONEdit

Rosealindas Pov

Klaus and Elijah sit opposite each other in the living room, both reading. Klaus was reading "A Poison Tree" by William Blake, and Elijah is reading one of his mother's grimoires with his arms wrapped around me with a dead girl lays on the coffee table as we listen to classical music. After a moment, Rebekah entered “So, this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family? Vampire book club?”she asked “Reading edifies the mind, sister. Isn't that right, Elijah?” Nik asked not looking up from his book “Yes, that's quite right, Niklaus.” Eli replied “And what's this business?” she asked gestures to the dead girl on the table Elijah replied“This is a...” he used gestures as though he's searching for a word “...peace offering.” He finished “I presumed, after so much time desiccating in a coffin, that my big brother might be a bit peckish.”nik said “And I explained to my little brother, that forgiveness cannot be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behavior that indicates contrition, and personal growth.” He replied and i giggled Klaus rolled his eyes guiltily, and Elijah gestured to the girl “Not this nonsense.”Elijah said “Well, I couldn't very well let her go to waste, could I?” Nik asked grinning “Well, I suppose I'll go fetch the rubbish bin, because she's staining a two hundred-year-old carpet.” Bekkah said  Elijah looked up from his book to see the girl bleeding out onto the table, where the blood driped onto the floor “Ah, yes.” He agreed Klaus started to read his book aloud [recites "A Poison Tree" by William Blake] “I was angry with my friend” Klaus looked at Elijah “ I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe:I told it not, my wrath did grow And I watered it in fears, Night and morning with my tears; And I sunned it with smiles, And with soft deceitful wiles. And it grew both day and night,” nik looked at Eljah and then Hayley walked in rubbing her pregnant belly “Til it bore an apple bright. And my foe beheld it shine. And he knew that it was mine, And into my garden stole” Klaus watched Elijah set down the grimoire and follow Hayley into the kitchen he looked at me with a questioning look and i shrugged and gesteured for him to continue “ When the night had veiled the pole; In the morning glad I see My foe outstretched beneath the tree.” I listened in to there conversation In the kitchen, “Good morning.” I could hear the smile in the way he talked “Hey.” She replied and i heard the back door open and a bag getting dragged “Listen, I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list?” Hayley asked when bekkah voice added “Speaking of, add  bleach” she said and stomped through in to the living room and got rid of the girl  “You know, I do hope my siblings and Rose were hospitable to you, in my absence.” Elijah asked “In your absence, as you like to call it, which is a way-too-polite way of saying that your brother put a dagger in your heart I have been attacked by French Quarter vampires, I've had to live in a house with a secret dungeon full of coffins, and I was nearly murdered by witches who are convinced my baby is Lucifer.”  I heared a long silence “Oh...milk. They've been fine. Your siblings and rose  are weirdly protective, I know I have you to thank for that.” She said and I smiled “I'm just happy to see that you're in one piece.  So, back to the murderous witches. I have some concerns.” He said “They're evil. And, my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, which is not comforting.” Hayley replied “Yes, I think it's time we took care of that little problem.” He told her “I am all for it. As soon as they're unlinked, we get to leave this crap town. Who do we have to kill?” bekkah said “Probably no one.” He said and i walked in to the kitchen and heated up some blood and i saw Hayley giving him aquestioning look i sat at the table infrount of Hayley  “Alright, potentially everyone.” He said and he held out his hand for me to take which i did.