Newborn Army Attack

Newborn Army Attack

We have just finishing packing the rest of our suitcases i looked at my outfit to make sure i would be fine i had on black leather jumpsuit that zipped from bottom of my stomach to the top of my bust bit with out no straps it was hard to breath in it but i didn’t mind oh, and i was going to hurt bekkah for picking this out but i also had red 7” heels on and red leather jacket and i looked over at Elijah and he looked at me and walked over to me “Rosalinda im sorry about everythong that has happened i know that hayley is takeing up most of my time but im just trying to keep her safe from Niklaus” he said to me and i smiled at him “c'est bien Eijah, i understand Nik has gone crazy it’s really ok” i said to him and he smiled down at me and leant down to kiss me and i kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

There was a fake cough and me and Elijah looked up and saw bekkah there smiling “you two okay now” she said and i nodded and she smiled at us “come on we need to go” i nodded and me and Elijah got our bags but Elijah toke mine and carried it for me “Merci” and we walked down the stair case of the mikelasin mansion.

Niklaus said that he would me us here as he lived in the french quarters we were stood on the porch waiting for the cullens and Niklaus, bekkah came out with 3 cases and i laughted at her “what?” she asked “how many cases” she shrugged  looked at her outfit she had on skinny jeans and a pink courset pink converse an dleather jacket “Nice outfit” she said and i glared at her “you picked it out” before she could answer 4 carscame down the drive  and parked up nik got out of his car first “brother,Sister and Rosalinda how nice to see you again” bekkah glared at him and opened his boot and put our bags in the cullens then came out of there cars “the mutts know we are comeing back” Edward said looking at me “okay...were is hayley and who is going in what car?” i asked “and Elijah walked up behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist “well if you sniff hayley is in Niklaus car” Elijah said and i nodded and all of us-Rebekkah you and i- are in Niklaus car and the cullens are in theres i nodded gain i went to the house door and locked it and then got in to Nik’s car and we drove to the airport.

AT  THE AIRPORT

We just got to the airport and Elijah was helping a young man put all of the luggage away. I was sat on the hood of the car bored and talking to rebekah “So Rose, what got Elijah and you how you were this morning” she asked and i laughed and you could see everyone ears twitch listening to use an di saw Elijah smirking at me and i loked at bekkah and she had a smile on her face “Well? You seem closer than you have for a while” she said and i smiled at her “he was just apologising for not spending alot of time with me since he has been undaggered and i was telling him it was fine as you got a psychotic brother” i said and i looked at nik “i can hear you two you know Rosealinda” Nik said smirking at me “what you gonna do dagger me” he raised an eyebrow at me and i heard bekkah giggling.I looked at Elijah who was smiling at me “You never know chéri. Although i do have a soft spot for french ladies” he said smirking at me “stop flirting with my Niklaus” i said to him and walked over to Elijah and he wrapped his arms around my waist and i kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck “Brother, Rose. We don’t want a show” Rebekkah said smirking and i glared at her “ i’m hungry” i said and a flight attendant came out of the plane an dgave em her wrist “Niklaus have you compelled these people?” Elijah asked his brother and he shrugged “ Eat up” he said and i glared at him but i took her wrist and drank.

I stopped when i was full and gave her abit of my blood to heal and the cullens looked at me in disgust “How could you drink from a human” Edward said “it keeps me stronger” and i smiled at him a dazzaling smile and he looked away and i grabbed Eli hand and we made our way on to the plane. I walked around looking at the plane when i entered it was like a normal plane but the further back you got it changed the was a door that was a red and black lounge with a massive TV with a red U couch with foot rest and a coffee table and a bunch of DVD’s i then went to another door were it showed a bathroom and a door in the bathroom that there was abedroom and another door which properly lead to the lounge when i looked all over the plane i walked to the bar i found and got us (The Mikealson) a drink and some animal blood in a cup for the cullens Nik and Eli had a scotch and i got me and me and bekkah had a Dragon's Heart Martine which had  mezcal, rum, ginger liqueur, elderflower cordial, mint-citrus syrup, blood orange juice, lime, Angostura bitters and a lime slice on the side i but them on trays so i had 2 martines 2 scotches and 7 animale (bear) blood for use. I carried the tray in to the lounge and sat it on the table and they all thanked me and i sat next to Elijah with my drink adn he got his and sat me in his lap and i layed my head on his chest “thank you Be-Rosealinda”  Carlisle said “its fine i was bored” and he smiled at me and i smiled back bekkah was looking at a magazine when she gasped and sped over to me and squealed and i raised my eyebrow and she shoved the magazine in to my hand and i saw a satin pink Princess dress (http://www.harrods.com/product/satin-princess-dress//brand/christopher-kane/000000000003840121?cat1=new-women&cat2=women-new-dresses&cat3=women-new-dresses-cocktail ) that was $2654.60 “Wow that... wow” and bekkah nodded “i wanna get me one in black and you one in white and then you could wear your black Giuseppe Zanotti trainer Wedges and your black leather jacket and i would wear the same but Black and Hot Pink” i laughed and nodded at her “ so your saying you want us to go Clubbing and also i would love to have that dress its georgeus” i said takeing a sip from my Glass she smiled “OH Thank you Than you Thank you... Niklaus where the little wolf” she asked him and he looked at us “Sleeping”  he said in a monotone voice and bekkah looked at me “he’s probably mopeing about this baby caroline” i looked at Elijah “A young Vampire Katerina changed about a year ago” i nodded “okay” i shook my head and i layed it back on Elijah chested and put my legs on Rebekkah who looked at me and i smiled and she laughed at me.