Season 1 episode 15- Le Grand guignol

I hope you like this one i’ll tell you know for the Poll i added up all of my PM wattpad and Fanfiction.net so i hope you like it sorry if it’s not what you wanted

Elijah and Rosealinda stay together----à 13
Rosealinda get with Klaus----à 14 (So Close :/)
Rosealinda get together with a diffrent charcter (You tell me who)--à 1
Rosealinda get together with a made up character (You decide) ---à 0

Sorry if it’s not what you wanted.

Season 1 episode 15- Le Grand guignol

Flashback – Jazz Club, 1919

A Jazz number was playing at a local club everyone was united enjoying themselves as people danced,  sang, laughed, mingled and drank. At the bar Rosealinda ,Elijah, Lana, and Klaus turn to observe the scene before them “Well this is a first. Werewolves, vampires, witches and dirty cops. [glances at a group of cops toasting their glasses together and drinking to the occasion] All happy as clams and drunk as stoats.” Klaus said and Roealinda  smiled at him and he smiled back as Elijah ordered four shots “You gotta love this city.” Lana said “To a new era! Collaboration in the face of Prohibition.” Elijah said wrapping his arm around Rosie waist and pulling me towards him “To your docks, their booze, and our theatres to hide it under. You're welcome, boys.” Lana said and Rosie laughed .They all happily toasted and therie glasses clincked  together and they drank nik smirked “Now, I shall have to think of a way to thank you personally, in a manner befitting a werewolf queen.” He said and lana strok his face affectionately  “Catch you on the dance floor.” She said and walked past him and headed into the crowd “Who would have thought it possible, the unification of New Orleans?” Elijah said and nik playfully gripped Elijah's shoulders “ We did it, brother.” He said smiling at us Elijah puts his arm around his brother's shoulder and whirled him around to overlook the scene before us  “Oh, certainly, we worked together, Niklaus. But this vision? This was all you.” He said and rosealinda  laid her head on him and smiled.

END FLASHBACK

ROSEALINDA POV

Present Day – Compound, Klaus' Bedroom

I was with Elijah watching Klaus as he was laying in his bed shirtless and his eyes closed”This was all you.” Elijah said adn i heared a noise of running feet i followed Elijah ut and saw the young waitress Cami and the other vampires watched her “What's she doing here?” one of them asked Elijah called out to her “Camille!”and he gestured for her to enter the room  “Please.” He said and she stopped “Why did you call me? Have you found a way to help my uncle?” she asked frantic “I can try, but first, I need your help.” She said to him “I don't have time for games, Elijah. The hex on him is getting worse by the day.” She told Elijah “My brother has a mystical torture device buried in his chest, and the mother of his child is inexplicably missing. So, I can assure you, I have no time to play any games, either.” Elijah iformed her and she became more serious “What do you need me to do?” and she followed us in to the bedroom “ The dagger the witch gave me is inside of him?” Elijah removed his jacket and rolled up his sleeve “ And every second it remains causes Niklaus untold suffering.” I told her “ Who stabbed him?” she asked “I did, and now I intend to remove it. You might want to take a step back.” Elijah said and cami was shocked and confused “Why am I here?” she asked “Because of all the people that could be here, you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter.” He used a scapel to slice into nik along the red scar on his stomach “Also, he speaks of you” [He plunges his hand into Klaus' chest “with what is a rare degree--for him, at least--of respect. I can see you challenge him to see himself and others in a new light” He finally pulled the knife out of Klaus' chest, and he groaned and Klaus screamed out in agony “AGH!” he shrieked “A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So, watch over him and feed him, if you would. But slowly, please, and from your wrist.” Elijah said “Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?” She asked and Elijah picked him up and carried him to the bayou and i carried cami “ We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. So, it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower. Perhaps you could use the time constructively, persuade him not to murder his baby sister. [to Klaus] Niklaus, It was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah. [to Cami] Now, I fear Sabine may be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this.” He said and kaus whispered Weakly  “Elijah. You will pay for this.”