Season 1 episode 11-Après Moi, Le Déluge

Rosealinda POV

“Elijah? There's something you need to know.” Hayley Said to Elijah as i walked in to the room but the house began to shake me Elijah and Hayley walked out on to the balcony and we saw Rebekah “What the hell is going on?” she called and Nik walked out and said “Davina!”  

DAVINA'S ROOM

Me and bekkah walked into Davina’s Room “Hey. What kind of game do you think you're playing? I said disrupt the household, not destroy the whole city.” Rebekkah shouted “I didn't do it. Not on purpose. I--I don't know what's wrong with me.” She said with tears down her face. I hugged her then left the room and let her rest.

ANOTHER ROOM

I walked in to the room that Elijah, Marcel and Niklaus was in and i stood next to Elijah as they were in mid conversation “I didn't have to, but then I never killed her boyfriend.” Marcel Exclaimed “Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches.” Nik said to him “She's not a tool.” I said to him and he looked at me “Something's wrong with her.” He said to me and Elijah spoke up “She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew. But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?” he said and he started to walk out wme at his side “ Where are you going?” Klaus asked “This is witch business. Let's ask a witch.” He said and we walked out and we bumped in to Hayley “You're going to see Sophie.” She asked us  “You don't have to eavesdrop. I keep nothing from you.” He said to her “Yeah. Well, I don't want to keep anything from you either, and if you're going out to see Sophie, then there's something that you should know. She called me and asked me for a favor. She promised me that she would help break the curse that Marcel put on my people in exchange for some information. And I didn't think anything of it, but then Davina started doing those pictures of Celeste—“she said :” Whatever this is, you have to tell me.” He said to her  “Sophie wanted to find Celeste's remains, so I went through your journals, and I found out where you buried her, and then I told her. I know it was stupid and it was snoopy, And I--I should have just asked you. Please say something. Please.” She begged him and i looked at her “She wanted to be left in peace. When a witch's remains are consecrated, that power fuels the rest of their community. Celeste did not want her remains to be found. She made us promise to bury her where she would not be found. You not only violated our privacy, You have broken our promise to her”. I said to her  “I thought they were just bones, Rosealinda.” She said to me and Eli looked at her “If you truly believed that, why didn't you ask me where to find her?” he said to her.

THE ABATTOIR

Me, Elijah, Bekkah and Nik were in the Abattoir talking to sophie “So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months. Would you care to explain this startling coincidence?” He asked Sophie “I can't. I didn't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I—“ she replied  The house shoke, like the apparent earthquake before “ Was that Davina?” she asked and Nik smirked “Charming little habit she's developed.” And she looked surprise “And the earthquake I felt today?”and bekkah spoke “Also Davina, and she's taken to vomiting dirt.” And Sophie looked surprised “Oh. We have a huge problem. I thought that we had more time, but we need to complete the harvest now.” And i spoke  “Said the desperate witch conveniently.” She glard at me “I'm serious. That earthquake you just felt a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us.” She exclaimed “ Why should we believe you?” Elijah asked “You've met Davina, you know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it.” SHE SAID