Without her...

Monika PoV
What do I have to live for now? She's gone...
I've never been the same since. The rest of the girls know that deep down too. They struggled without her too but they weren't broken like me... a tear streams down my face as I lose myself in my thoughts of Y/N. I stare into the abyss of the horizon. All I can see is her face in what's supposed to be my reflection on the water. I miss Y/N so much...more than I can ever express. I love her too much to lose her the way I did. Why'd she have to leave me!? It hurts more than being deleted! I want to see her smile...I want to hear her laugh...I want to feel her embrace...I want to smell her scent...I want to taste her love...I want to fall in love with her all over again and treasure my time with her before it's up. A chill runs up my spine as the wind catches my hair and throws it across my shoulders. I'm crying more now. Without her I'm nothing.

Y/N PoV
I sit in the hospital bed. They're going to discharge me soon and send me home. I'm not as happy as I want to be though. There's not a day when I don't think of Monika. I told my mum about her not long after I woke up. My dad left since he had work and he'd probably disown me if he found out about my sexuality so it's between my mum and sisters. I miss her so much though..I want to see her. I'm determined to do so. I'll bring her and the other three into my reality and live a happy life with the woman I love. There's nothing holding me back. Without her I'm nothing.

Its back ma dudes 🤗✌️~Author Ameriez