Be mine forever?

Y/N PoV
It's summer break! You don't know how excited I am for this summer break! This one is going to be special. This summer break is coming up to me and Monika's 1 year anniversary. Crazy I know! I have something very special planned. On our anniversary I am planning to propose to Monika. Now this is way more nerve racking then my graduation but I am prepared. I have bought the ring with Midnight, Yuri, Sayori and Natsuki's help. It looks like this.

 My plan of action is that we take Monika to the beach

My plan of action is that we take Monika to the beach. We've already talked to her about it and we've set the date for our anniversary. Damn I'm so nervous. I've been saying that a lot  haven't I? Well...I guess I've doing a lot recently.

Timeskip

Y/N PoV
Well...here goes nothing. I wake up and look at my beautiful girlfriend/hopefully future wife and see her smiling at me.
Monika: good morning!
Y/N: morning!
Monika: you ready for today?
Of course I'm not!
Y/N: of course I am!
I mentally face palm.
Monika: let's eat breakfast and meet everyone at the beach then!
We head downstairs to eat and in no time at all I'm already in the car waiting for Monika who walks out in a summer dress with her bikini underneath. Let's not have a nosebleed...

Monika: I'm ready! Y/N: Let's go!I start the car as I get shot a text from Kobayashi

Monika: I'm ready!
Y/N: Let's go!
I start the car as I get shot a text from Kobayashi.
Kobayashi: you got the ring?
I sweat drop.
Y/N: Yeah...
Kobayashi: cool! I can't wait!
Y/N: neither can I!

Timeskip

After what seemed like hours, we eventually reach our destination. Exhausted, I stop the car and grab all our stuff. Monika helps me out also and I try my best to hide the ring under my shirt. We see everyone at the beach and head towards them smiling.

Monika PoV
We see everyone else and I greet them smiling.
Monika: Hi Guys!
Everyone else: hi!
We lay out a beach towel and sit on it. Me being next to Y/N and Midnight sitting next to Tohru and Kobayashi with the other side occupied by Yuri,Natsuki and sayori.
Tohru: Let's play volleyball!
Monika: Sounds like a plan! Coming Y/N and Kobayashi?
Kobayashi: Nah. I think I'll stay behind.
Y/N: me too. I'll watch you guys from a far.
Monika: ok.
I then smirk earning a perplexed look from
Y/N. I remove my dress and reveal my Bikini.

Monika: Enjoy the view then

I wink causing Y/N to look away in embarrassment. I chuckle and walk of quite content. Tohru laughing hard and following me along with the other girls. Y/N and Kobayashi remained there smiling and talking about something. I set up the net and split us all into two teams. Yuri,Natsuki and sayori on one team. Me, Tohru and Midnight on the other. Tohru was looking determined and folded her arms.
Tohru: We are so gonna beat you!

Natsuki, getting a bit competitive replied with

Natsuki: No way am I gonna let that happen!
All the girls stared at each other,

 Natsuki: No way am I gonna let that happen! All the girls stared at each other,

Midnight: LETS GO!
Monika: Yeah!
And so it begun...

Back to your PoV
I glanced at Kobayashi.
Kobayashi: So when you gonna pop the question?
Y/N: I'm thinking at sunset.
Kobayashi: ooooh! How romantic!
Y/N: shut up!
Kobayashi: hehe...i'm just messing with ya Y/N lighten up.
Y/N: sorry. Just on edge.
Kobayashi: she'll defo say yes.
Y/N: you think?
Kobayashi: no...
Y/N: gee...thanks.
Kobayashi: hang on let me finish...I know she'll say yes!
Y/N: heh...thanks. I appreciate it.
Kobayashi: don't sweat it!
Just then Monika gets back.
Monika: Hey look! We won! Did you see me
Y/N?
Y/N: sorry. Was a bit distracted.
Monika: what could possibly distract you from your girlfriend in a bikini?
I smile.
Y/N: I'll tell you at sunset.
Now she was the one confused. I wink and get up.
Y/N: Who wants ice cream?!
Everyone: me!
Y/N: Awesome!

Sorry another timeskip

Y/N PoV
The day was a blast and it was soon getting closer and closer to the time. I mentally prepared myself as the sun began to set.
Kobayashi: alright. I think I'm gonna head back. Today was great! Thank you!
She winks at me and mouths a good luck before walking away to find a place to hide with everyone else. Midnight gives me an encouraging smile along with a thumbs up. I walk along the beach holding Monika's hand.
Monika: Today was great!
Y/N: yes it really has. I enjoyed it.
Monika: is there anything you wanna tell me?
Y/N: Yes. May I ask you a question.
Monika: ask away!
Y/N: Monika. Before I met you I was an emotional mess. A lot of things were wrong and my parents had just divorced. Things were dark. Then you brightened up my everything! Meeting you inside that game was the best thing that's ever happened to me and I couldn't be more happier to have you in my life as you are now. I would like nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. So? Monika Salvato will you do me the honour of being my wife? Will you be mine forever and marry me?
I was on my knees holding out my emerald engagement ring towards her. By now she was crying streams of tears.
Monika: YES! YES! YES! I'LL MARRY YOU
Y/N L/N!
She squealed and I spun her around in my arms crying along with her. I eventually put her down and slipped the ring onto her finger before kissing her. We were beyond happy. Sooner or later everyone ran out and gave us big hugs and a mountain of congratulations.

Let's just say that was one of the best days of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is still more to come!