Hostage

Credit to the artist. Art isn't mine.

Y/N PoV
Light. Just light. That's all I could see for a few minutes as my eyes tried to adjust to my surroundings. Why does this always happen to me!? Evil just never quits does it!? Well...I'll save you or...you're me aren't you? Well...then I'll save myself from all the "Where am I business?" And get straight to the point. Once I could finally get a hold of where I was, it seemed I was in a basement. No surprise there. I looked up to see a bright light shining straight down at me. Both my feet and hands were tied to a chair and in the corner of my eye I could see a terrified Kobayashi gagged and tied up. However,she wasn't staring at me but at someone/something on the other side of me. I turned my head and saw nothing and only heard a voice.
Ayano: SENPAI!!!!!
Y/N: What the hell?
Ayano: you're finally awake!
Y/N: who are you? Show yourself!
Ayano: Do you not recognise me senpai?
Y/N: I said show yourself!
A figure emerged from the shadows. Wait...is that? Yandere chan!?
Ayano: well then senpai? Recognise me now!?
Y/N: untie me Ayano! And why the hell are you calling me senpai!?
Ayano: because you're a real person! and you're all I need! You make me feel complete!!!
Y/N: funny...my girlfriend said the same thing.
Ayano: why do you think I'm using those lines!
Y/N: what is it with female game characters falling in love with me?
Ayano: please love me!
Y/N: didn't I just say I have a girlfriend!? ain't gonna work. Also she didn't kidnap me!
Kobayashi: MMMM NNNNNNGH
Y/N: Oh...and please take the tape of Kobayashi's a mouth.
Ayano: no
Y/N: if you loved me you'd do so.
Ayano: don't play that card with me Senpai! Of course I love you. And I know you love me.
Y/N: I really don't.
Ayano then proceeded to walk slowly towards me. Anger written all over her face. She aggressively yanked my chin towards her and glared into my eyes.
Ayano: comments like that will cause me to do this.
She pulled out a control pad from under her skirt and pressed a button. The chair I was sat on vibrated causing my body to shake vigorously and painfully. I screamed at the top my lungs.
Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Kobayashi: Y/N NO!
Once the pain stopped I turned to face Kobayashi who had bitten through the tape on her mouth somehow and is looking at me extremely distraught. However, I had no energy to say anything.
Ayano: and how did you get that off your mouth my pet?
Kobayashi: Stop For fs sake! Please let us go! what did we ever do to you!?
Ayano: it's not about what you did or what you want stupid animal! It's about what I have done and what I want!
Y/N: A-Ayano p-please l-let us go.
Ayano: you want the chair again sweetie?
I stayed quiet.
Ayano: I'll take no for an answer my sweet senpai.
We're doomed.

Meanwhile

Monika PoV
It was the end of class and Tohru and I was on our way to Y/N and Kobayashi's maths class. Once we arrived we found out the class was just dismissed and Y/N and Kobayashi never showed up to class.
I was beyond scared and Tohru looked confused and worried at the same time.
Tohru: you don't think Kobayashi and Y/N skipped class do you?
Monika: no it's not like them to. They're probably somewhere like the head teachers office or something. Hopefully.
We immediately ran to said teachers office to find nobody in there. Now I definitely knew that Y/N and Kobayashi weren't on campus at all. Tohru and I rushed out the school and tried to look around town and the nearby streets for any sign of them. No luck. I soon bumped into Midnight panting.
Monika: Midnight?! Shouldn't you be at home?
Midnight: And aren't we supposed to be walking there right now? I saw you running and chased after you. Where's Y/N?
Monika: that's the problem. I can't find her and after the message I saw last night I-
But before I could finish Midnight cut me off.
Midnighf: wait what? What are you talking about?
Monika: I'll explain later but right now I don't think it's safe for you here. Tohru is it all right if you walk Midnight home?
Tohru: what about you?
Midnight: what about my sister?! I need to make sure she's safe!
Monika: I think she'd prefer it if you're safe. Don't worry I'll find your sister. I love her to bits and I'll never let anything happen to her. Do you trust me?
Midnight: Yes
Monika: glad to hear it! now go be safe. Tohru will walk you home safely. Your mother will be worried sick if two of her daughters are missing.
Midnight: ok Monika! I have faith in you!
With that Tohru smiled at me and ran Midnight home. I continued to make my way around town. I walked and walked for hours in hopes of finding Y/N and Kobayashi but to no prevail.
I was on my way back to the school to have another thorough look around to see if I could find them. I entered the building and looked in every hallway, classroom and even bathroom to see if they were there. My heart sank as I began to worry more and think out loud.
Monika: Where the hell could they be?!  I swear if this is Rena's doing.
Rena: you called?
I turned my head to be wrestled to the ground. Rena loomed over me with a syringe attempting to to stab me. I struggled to pry it from her hands as we rolled around the hall pushing and shoving each other into various objects trying to weaken our opponent.
When will I be able to spend a peaceful eternity with my sweetheart?